How Sheffield is portrayed. Why did they kill the city centre?

I buy just about everything on line - I did pop into Boots to buy a lipstick a couple of months ago when I was early for the theatre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30545459

For many of the UK's biggest online stores Friday is the last shopping day before Christmas, assuming you want your presents delivered on time.

For 2014, there is evidence to suggest more people than ever have shopped online, especially in rural areas.

Research from the Citizens Advice Bureau found that 91% of people living in rural areas, with access to the internet, are now shopping online regularly - a higher figure than for people living in other areas.

Not really that unusual if you live out in the sticks. It is becoming the norn there for pretty much anything other than petrol.

I like to try clothes on before I buy them.

And groceries, I don't think the delivery services are good.

Lots of other stuff, I can see buying it online. I bought a nexus 9 from Currys in town recently though. Why buy online when it's the same price in the shop, but I can take it home immediately.

The funny thing is I will shop at either, but I dont feel the need to diss the other just because I prefer town or meadowhall. Its pathetic.

If people dont like one or the other then dont go there, but why the need for all the endless whining from people who dont go there or who dont even live in the area?