2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Spooky stuff

My neighbor who is an environment expert did say he predicted we would get some snow in December or January and he has been proven right AGAIN!!

He also says the temperature will be 4 degrees hotter by the year 2145 which would spell mass famine for everyone

He also predicted at hot July a few years back and he was right on that occasion too

---------- Post added 26-12-2014 at 22:21 ----------

Sky tv also down

Goodness me what a clever man your neighbour is, predicating snow in December or January, and that there would be a hot July one year. And I can't wait for 2045 to come round ;)

Hi, earlier I had trouble getting up Mansfield Road and one resident passed me some gloves. However when we had managed to get up the hill he was nowhere to be seen. If anyone can get hold of him I'd love to return the gloves. I was the guy in the dark blue batman hoodie (later a camo hoodie on top) pushing the black mk5 golf.

I

Hi matey, that was me. Don't worry bout the gloves, they were just a spare set. I had a bit more fun pushing cars up the road after you went...then a few well deserved chocolate biscuits; -)