2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Jesus H Christ, this weather, even by Sheffield's standards is pretty mediocre and yet Facebook is running slowly because its snided with tards telling us that there's "big flakes here in Batley". Get a life!! :loopy:

I'd love to be able to have a peek at the radar and see the latest but I was admitted to hospital earlier. They are looking for a suspected bleed on the brain but I reckon it was just a migrane, give me a pizza and some Lucozade and I'll be fine!

Don't ever get poorly in winter when the Tories are in - I'm on a corridor surrounded by other people waiting for beds on wards..

I'd love to be able to have a peek at the radar and see the latest but I was admitted to hospital earlier. They are looking for a suspected bleed on the brain but I reckon it was just a migrane, give me a pizza and some Lucozade and I'll be fine!

Don't ever get poorly in winter when the Tories are in - I'm on a corridor surrounded by other people waiting for beds on wards..

Suspected bleed and you're in a corridor...ffs.

Hope it isn't anything nasty. Get well soon.