Five animals? good or bad?

Be r8

howdy all.

Does anybody think that the five animal kung fu stlyes are any good?

i have read a book on it a was just curious to what every one else thinks and to see if any training in this style can give me the heads up on how they train.

thank :)

There is (as far as I'm aware) only one person doing 5 animals in Sheffield but they have a pretty good reputation. As 5 animals is as close to the original Shao Lin style as you can get it should be bother pretty good as it stands and also give you a good foundation for any other style you want to try :)

There is (as far as I'm aware) only one person doing 5 animals in Sheffield but they have a pretty good reputation. As 5 animals is as close to the original Shao Lin style as you can get it should be bother pretty good as it stands and also give you a good foundation for any other style you want to try :)

what is the place that you speak of. i am curious now?

Five Animals...in all its guises..will only work if you are good at pretending to be an animal....

...come to think of it...no martial art or anything suchlike will work for you if you dont engage the same level of pretending you employed as a child...

...thats coming from a big kid ;-)

K

Five Animals...in all its guises..will only work if you are good at pretending to be an animal....

...come to think of it...no martial art or anything suchlike will work for you if you dont engage the same level of pretending you employed as a child...

...thats coming from a big kid ;-)

K

hence why i am trying to find a school. you already know me kato, so you know what im like and how i think :)

Be r8

what book you got ????????

all kung fu is good its down to the teacher and you.

I have a number for you if you want it I think it’s the same person that teaches in Sheffield but he is from Chesterfield I think??????

do you know the name of the instructor? i will have no problem with learning kung fu, (hopefully). due to the fact that i am a very determined person which has no problems with hearing anybodys points in life or martial arts.

all i really want is a good reccomended kung fu teacher the size of the class doesnt matter, there competion levels do not matter. Just a nice simple instructor with a good sense of humor who can show me the path so i can walk it. :)

Archived