Blades vs Saints

canadablade

Expecting a comfortable saints win now that their great start has juddered to a halt, and the chances of Champions League are are being replaced by the chances of reaching at least a League Cup semi.

Who knows though, under Clough the team does seem to get a lift against higher ranked opponents, maybe we can cause some problems if we stay in contention...

I think we will get a bit more space to play in as Southampton don't press really high,so we have to make the best of that.Dead ball situations may undo us,Davis has a good delivery,and they have the massive Pelle in there as well as defenders like Fonte and Clyne who can come up.Mane has pace to burn and Tadic can unlock any defence on a good day,hope we are on our game and they are not and we have a bit of luck.

I think we will get a bit more space to play in as Southampton don't press really high,so we have to make the best of that.Dead ball situations may undo us,Davis has a good delivery,and they have the massive Pelle in there as well as defenders like Fonte and Clyne who can come up.Mane has pace to burn and Tadic can unlock any defence on a good day,hope we are on our game and they are not and we have a bit of luck.

Your not exactly filling me with confidence here mate. :o

At this rate I may have to watch most of the game with my eyes shut!

Right, that 4-0 loss is coming in this game.

Southampton need a morale boost after a few bad games, it will be a game they can just enjoy without the pressure of the league.

? This is the one time webby could predict his 4-0 correct scoreline ( might be 7 ?)

Webby you're going to be correct sometime. ??. Owl.

It's being so cheerful what keeps you going isn't it? :)

Mind you, you may well be right.

No matter what, I shall be there shouting em on COYRAWW!

I'm always cheerful pal, its the only thing I drag myself out of the cot for.

In a way i hope I'm wrong.

I hope they smash 10 past you :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-12-2014 at 23:08 ----------

? This is the one time webby could predict his 4-0 correct scoreline ( might be 7 ?)

Webby you're going to be correct sometime. ??. Owl.

The law of averages dictate I must be right in something, somewhere, somehow :hihi:

I am the eternal pessimist when it comes to playing teams a long way above us. In fact I have been proved wrong on a few occasions so fingers crossed for this one.

However I wonder if all those mentioned who are going to run rings around us and thrash us at set pieces will actually play?

Koeman (one of my favourite players ever) may want o give some of his players a rest and save them for the Premier League. On the other hand this is a guaranteed road into Europe.....who'd be a manager eh?