Blades vs Saints

canadablade

Just as a matter of interest are you under the impression that referring to McCabe in that way is some sort of insult?

If so how, do you reconcile that with the fact that he won the case, thus proving that he was right to sue and his opponents in the case had cheated?

And, given your clubs well known attitude toward money, particularly other peoples money, what exactly do you think they would have done differently had they been in United's position?[/quote

Is that Worksop or West Ham United you are on about.

As a matter of interest that is.

If Wednesday had been in United's position they would quite possibly have tried to lick Wigan and then not gone around blaming poor old Carlos Tavis for doing what they should have done.

Just as a matter of interest are you under the impression that referring to McCabe in that way is some sort of insult?

If so how, do you reconcile that with the fact that he won the case, thus proving that he was right to sue and his opponents in the case had cheated?

And, given your clubs well known attitude toward money, particularly other peoples money, what exactly do you think they would have done differently had they been in United's position?[/quote

If Wednesday had been in United's position they would quite possibly have tried to lick Wigan and then not gone around blaming poor old Carlos Tavis for doing what they should have done.

Yes because The Wednesday are such a model of rectitude when it comes to their behavior :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fscience%2Fscience-news%2F8620360%2FSelective-memory-does-exist-say-scientists.html&ei=Y6CRVMDFFtLg7QakvoCwBQ&usg=AFQjCNGlSDE9grUUZNKhFqHdw820L5gzIg&cad=rja

Strikes again. :D

I do not know one Blade who has ever blamed Carlos Tevez the blame lay squarely on the cheating West Ham boardroom.

Edited by mjw47

I wonder how much you will get for em!

Mc'sue will be building another hotel .

Well it keeps the wolfs from the door,we keep paying what we owe un like other clubs not to far away from here.When I mentioned that the money would come in handy I was talking about the cup run but if player sales need to happen so be it.Its better than welshing on your commitments don't you think.I believe having a unresponsible attitude to money sooner or later bites you on the bum.

Well it keeps the wolfs from the door,we keep paying what we owe un like other clubs not to far away from here.When I mentioned that the money would come in handy I was talking about the cup run but if player sales need to happen so be it.Its better than welshing on your commitments don't you think.I believe having a unresponsible attitude to money sooner or later bites you on the bum.

Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick I thought you where on about selling the up and coming youngsters as has always happened in the past thus enabling you to keep the wolves from the door

Why bring Wolves into it any way.

Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick I thought you where on about selling the up and coming youngsters as has always happened in the past thus enabling you to keep the wolves from the door

Why bring Wolves into it any way.

Good team, had a nice result at the weekend I believe. :)

Yes, selling our up and coming youngsters has always annoyed me too.

Probably what we should do instead is borrow a load of cash from a third party and not bother paying it back.

Apparently it's quite a standard way of doing business these days, or at least amongst the less than honourable it is.

Why didn't you try to beat Palace then.

---------- Post added 17-12-2014 at 16:10 ----------

They would have licked Wigan?You lot can't win premier teams leave it to the experts.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-12-2014 at 16:12 ----------

Good team, had a nice result at the weekend I believe. :)

Yes, selling our up and coming youngsters has always annoyed me too.

Probably what we should do instead is borrow a load of cash from a third party and not bother paying it back.

Apparently it's quite a standard way of doing business these days, or at least amongst the less than honourable it is.

Well said Sir.