Blades vs Saints

canadablade

Or... it's funny how Southampton can beat Liverpool, but can't beat Sheffield United! :)

Said it the other day though - it's clearly easier for the players to be lifted for games against top level teams (and they had a strong side out), and perhaps the likes of Fleetwood lift themselves similarly when playing against us?

What lifts do 'the likes of Fleetwood' do when they play 'the likes' of Bristol City then?

Anybody got owt to say about the Blades passing a team who are 5th in the premiership off the park last night?

Fantastic performance , should have been 3 nil.

You would think they would mate I agree.but no Wednesdays financial past seems to be more interesting.

Obviously blades not my team,but what did you do differently last night to get past them that you haven't done against lesser teams.

Agreed Gazza by half time yesterday I had been off my seat more times than the last six games and you can imagine the second half.

I've been saying for ages there's been no edge of the seat stuff and mainly disappointment masked by odd goal wins, last night was completely different with people playing for their team place.