Book recommendation for 14-year-old boy?

I was in a charity shop and saw a set of (10) books called the Morganville vampire series so bought them for £10 it wasn't until I was looking for more of the same author I found out they were for teenagers they were a great read and I have since bought numbers 11 and 12 from amazon author Rachel Caine. another set is Charlaine Harris a bit more adult but at 14 I think he would really enjoy them. I bought a set of 10 for £27 for my son, read about them on amazon. fairies, vampires, werewolfs weretigers, elfs

My sister has suggested I get a book for my nephew for Christmas. It's rather a long time since I was 14! Can anyone recommend something a YouTube and computer obsessed boy of that age might like?

There's a series of post-apocalyptic novels authored by writer (and comedian) Charlie Higson, the books are aimed at young teens and have had good reviews.

The first book is titled The Enemy (link here)

ADDED: Review from Amazon: "My 11 year old son is a VERY reluctant reader, prefering to play computer games (unfortunately!). When I gave him this book, he was his usual, "oh no, I've got to read" self, however, from the start, he was hooked...."

Edited by RootsBooster