Australian coffee shop seige by islamist.

I couldn't agree more. The persistent denial is causing ordinary law abiding Muslims to suffer as a consequence.

Talk to muslims, I do very frequently and there is not a single one I talk to who condones terrorism.

So who is persistently denying what?

Talk to muslims, I do very frequently and there is not a single one I talk to who condones terrorism.

So who is persistently denying what?

Im not suggesting they do condone it,but do you really think they would go around telling all and sundry if they did?

Im not suggesting they do condone it,but do you really think they would go around telling all and sundry if they did?

The Australian nutcase was motivated by Australian involvement in the bombing and occupation of Muslim countries. Same with the 7/7 bombers the murderers of Lee Rigby in Britain.

All this focus on Islam making them do it is a deliberate distraction from the real motivation. If it was Islam making them do it why weren't these types of attacks happening before 9/11. Also why has every such attacker stated clearly that they are doing it for political reasons.

Edited by Bounce

The Australian nutcase was motivated by Australian involvement in the bombing and occupation of Muslim countries. Same with the 7/7 bombers the murderers of Lee Rigby in Britain.

All this focus on Islam making them do it is a deliberate distraction from the real motivation. If it was Islam making them do it why weren't these types of attacks happening before 9/11. Also why has every such attacker stated clearly that they are doing it for political reasons.

Islamic extremism was rife across the Muslim world long before 9/11. The Taliban had, for example, seized control of Afghanistan by 1996... 5 years before 9/11.

I do agree that the invasions and interventions of the West in the Middle East have obviously made things worse but the root cause remains the religion/culture.

depends on how you see it as a xenophobic comment I certainly didn't :hihi::hihi::hihi:(don't you just love these smileys)

I couldn't care less about how you see it. What really matters is the reality of your comment.

It was demonstrably xenophobic. No smileys can hide that. You should be ashamed really.

I couldn't care less about how you see it. What really matters is the reality of your comment.

It was demonstrably xenophobic. No smileys can hide that. You should be ashamed really.

I couldn't care less what you think either, what I said was true and for speaking the truth I get called xenophobic :loopy: .

I couldn't care less what you think either, what I said was true and for speaking the truth I get called xenophobic :loopy: .

No.

You get called xenophobic, for making xenophobic statements.

Seems reasonable to me.