Tesco and Yodel

If like me you are thinking of ordering something from Tesco to be delivered to your home or a store, its delivered by Yodel. I am now waiting for an item that should have been with me at my local store today! It wont be!!!

Still, at least Tesco kept me informed of the delay and saved me the agro of hobbling down to their branch right?

Not a bit of it!! I found out after making my way there on crutches which was bloody difficult! So order from Tesco if you wish, they have some good stuff online but dot believe a word when they tell you its ready to collect.

Yodel/HDNL or whatever are useless. They are the only company I've banned from setting foot on my land and I simply won't do business with them full stop.

You should add Hermes to that list.

And Tesco Direct.

Both clueless.

You should add Hermes to that list.

And Tesco Direct.

Both clueless.

I've not had the dubious pleasure of experiencing them yet but I'll file it for future reference.

Mind you the way Tesco's are going I wont be trusting them with an order for delivery any time soon.