Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

I have, and as I said earlier on this thread, it's a very complicated situation and there is probably a faction within the government that is pro Taliban, but remember that it's a civil war so there will be different factions at all levels.

A civil war with the monster Pakistan created?

That will do for me....:hihi:

A civil war with the monster Pakistan created?

That will do for me....:hihi:

I guess if you want to look at it that way, the same goes for the Americans as well, because they provided plenty of backing towards the Taliban because they were the enemy of their enemy.

Pakistan and Afghanistan really need to wake up and work together to defeat the Taliban and put peace in place along their shared border, by whatever means necessary.

Those within ISI (not to be confused with IS or ISIS) who are backing/protecting Taliban and Islamist interests need rooting out and eliminating, same over the border in Afghanistan. It's just so complicated and difficult, though. They would be best splitting the place into 100 small counties based on tribal loyalties and starting again.

You need to get out more.

Maybe you do, I assume you are holidaying in Pakistan in the new year.

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 18:14 ----------

And this all in the name of religion . RIP little ones !

Religion is just a convenient excuse, in reality the reasons for this are completely different.