Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Didn't want to quote you because it would make for a long post, but I 100% agree with you Mr. Fisk.

I think we should just try stopping slaughtering Muslims on a wide scale. Perhaps then they would stop killing tiny amounts of Westerners.

shall we leave them to it to just kill their own then :roll:

Didn't want to quote you because it would make for a long post, but I 100% agree with you Mr. Fisk.

I think we should just try stopping slaughtering Muslims on a wide scale. Perhaps then they would stop killing tiny amounts of Westerners.

Well if that is an honest post then let me elaborate for people like Zamo too.

Talking about and isolating Muslims helps no one and creates more hysteria and panic- not least anti Muslim feelings.

People like Zamo tend to bypass the attrocities committed by West where they have controlled entire areas, placed down sanctions and in some parts, destroyed countries- look at Iraq and even Palestine (Western backed support for the terrorism committed by Zionists- with US weapons).

The WEST destroyed Palestine and Iraq within the last few decades, and have continued their onslaught. What ENTIRE COUNTRIES have Muslims destroyed during that period?

The West IS hypocritical. And NOTHING Zamo and likes of him mention comes anywhere near the colossal, ONGOING crimes of the West. Even in places where Muslims are doing most of the killing, it's with US weapons, arising from the chaos created BY THE WEST.

Mind your own affairs. This is better for you.

...off to work now

Who are these Muslims that you think we are slaughtering on a wide scale? My understanding is that most of the slaughtered Muslims were slaughtered by other Muslims, mostly because they have religious disagreements.

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 09:06 ----------

What ENTIRE COUNTRIES have Muslims destroyed during that period?

The West hasn't destroyed ENTIRE COUNTRIES, it has however brought change to some and many Muslims think those changes are for the better.

Muslims have brought change to most of the countries that they reside in and many Muslims and non Muslims think those changes make those countries worse.

If Muslims are attacking the West because of something we did there is little we can do other than continue defending against those attacks, because what was done in the past can not be changed.

Edited by anfisa

It is easy to quote something wrong. It's like quoting the old testaments eye for an eye and not the new testaments,you shall not kill. In any case nobody should follow anything that tells them to kill.

You do know that the 10 Commandments are Old Testement, don't you?

Plus how to you know which passages to comply with and which to disregard?

Let's face it, the god of the Bible is a killing machine.

Where is this violent threat non Muslim majority face?

The threat is currently largely contained but only though the spending billions and by chipping away at our civil liberties. The will is there (plots being uncovered almost weekly) and the fact that the will of extremists is being thwarted doesn't mean it is not a threat.

Are you really so blind- that any act of 'terrorism' committed by these extremists in UK has been politically motivated- not religiously.

Are you so blind that you cannot see the politics is influenced by the religion and culture? You can't see that Islamic culture has a habit of producing people with violent and intolerant politics?

May be it is the West that should curtail its activities in Muslim countries- so it's a case of 'you hold up your end of the deal please' and stop peddling in to Muslim affairs.:rolleyes:

Stop arming governments to kill and plunder Muslim lands...

Our invasions and interference have made the problem worse but the religion/culture remains the root cause.

I also leave you with some extracts out of an article which talked about the over exeggerated threat to the West (in fact, there was one specifically by American journalists which I am sure you will take time out to google- to educate yourself better..)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/07/islamist-terror-threat-out-proportion-former-mi6-chief-richard-dearlove

Suggest you also read Robert Pape's 'Dying to Win'.

Ironic that you would quote the strategic advice of one of the co-authors of the 'doggy dossier' that helped take us into an illegal war that fuelled extremism. I think he nearly has it right but asking the media to keep us ignorant of what is happening in the Muslim world is wrong. We don't need to be ignorant we just need to learn that sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do and we should ignore what is happening and mind our own business. Which includes leaving refugees where they are because they only bring the religious and cultural madness with them.

If you want to go head to head with me on whether the Qu'ran condones violence and acts of murder (on innocents) then start a new thread and I will see you there:|

It is Islamic extremists, and those edging down a path towards extremism, that you need to go have that debate with don't you think?

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 09:27 ----------

Well if that is an honest post then let me elaborate for people like Zamo too.

Talking about and isolating Muslims helps no one and creates more hysteria and panic- not least anti Muslim feelings.

People like Zamo tend to bypass the attrocities committed by West where they have controlled entire areas, placed down sanctions and in some parts, destroyed countries- look at Iraq and even Palestine (Western backed support for the terrorism committed by Zionists- with US weapons).

The WEST destroyed Palestine and Iraq within the last few decades, and have continued their onslaught. What ENTIRE COUNTRIES have Muslims destroyed during that period?

The West IS hypocritical. And NOTHING Zamo and likes of him mention comes anywhere near the colossal, ONGOING crimes of the West. Even in places where Muslims are doing most of the killing, it's with US weapons, arising from the chaos created BY THE WEST.

Mind your own affairs. This is better for you.

...off to work now

I've acknowledged many times that Western invasions an interference have made extremism worse but the root cause of the madness is none-the-less to be found in the religion and the culture.

Mr fisk if you dislike the west so much you can always leave

What a stupid comment. I love the UK and the USA, but that doesn't mean that I can't point out its failings. Starting conflicts in the middle east is definitely a massive failing and one that's caused massive unrest and now real threats of terrorism on our own soil.

If YOU dislike the middle east so much, you could always take up arms and sign on for HM armed forces!:loopy:

You do know that the 10 Commandments are Old Testement, don't you?

Plus how to you know which passages to comply with and which to disregard?

Let's face it, the god of the Bible is a killing machine.

Aah, so you have read it then. Well I would rather take notice of anybody of any religion who says they will not kill, than those who seek to kill and will use any excuse they can whilst doing it.