Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Do you want me to dig out one of the myriad instances of that same line of reasoning when it was aimed at one of the right wingers? And you kept perfectly quiet?

Knock yourself out; go for it. It wouldn't make mummy2two's comment any less ridiculous would it though?

Do you want me to dig out one of the myriad instances of that same line of reasoning when it was aimed at one of the right wingers? And you kept perfectly quiet?

The sheer fact that the goal of the taliban is to promote that evil sharia crap should be enough to turn anyones stomachs, including muslims. It does seem that the less informed yellow bellied PC brigade will defend the right of this man made madness, even when the autrocity of Pakistan unfolded.

We in the "west" no longer live by the ideals of our religeous past, and have learned to live without the misdemeanors of our past whilst the beheadings and child rape and mass murders continue under a veil of, well religion.

And Halibut has the audacity to question a reason against this vile sector.

It really does show that we have no idea who is living amongst us

The sheer fact that the goal of the taliban is to promote that evil sharia crap should be enough to turn anyones stomachs, including muslims. It does seem that the less informed yellow bellied PC brigade will defend the right of this man made madness, even when the autrocity of Pakistan unfolded.

We in the "west" no longer live by the ideals of our religeous past, and have learned to live without the misdemeanors of our past whilst the beheadings and child rape and mass murders continue under a veil of, well religion.

What exactly are you claiming I have the audacity to do? It's very unclear. All I've done is point out that mummy2two's comment was absurd. Which it is.

Show a post where what happened has been defended?

We in the "west" no longer live by the ideals of our religeous past,

Try explaining that one to the Orthodox Christian Serbs in Kosovo.

" Over 200,000 Muslim civilians had been systematically murdered. More than 20,000 were missing and feared dead, while 2,000,000 had become refugees".

Edited by skinz

What exactly are you claiming I have the audacity to do? It's very unclear. All I've done is point out that mummy2two's comment was absurd. Which it is.

Really. I dont think it is. Seeing as you can read peoples minds on how they see religion, could you explain exactly what the Talibans ideology is based on, and can you explain as to why the basis of this ideology is loved and followed by so many, yet at its very heart is suppressive? Could this be why people cannot find this acceptable in modern society? Do you honestly think people do not have the right to be annoyed when they see beheadings and mass child murder happening right here in 2014 in the name of a religion?

I too find this repulsive, and anyone who can find compassion and make excuses for this barbaric religion are no better than the masked zealots who commit these atrocities.

And the word masked speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 22:14 ----------

Show a post where what happened has been defended?

Its not about defending the Pakistan murders. Its about why it happened.

Really. I dont think it is. Seeing as you can read peoples minds on how they see religion, could you explain exactly what the Talibans ideology is based on, and can you explain as to why the basis of this ideology is loved and followed by so many, yet at its very heart is suppressive? Could this be why people cannot find this acceptable in modern society? Do you honestly think people do not have the right to be annoyed when they see beheadings and mass child murder happening right here in 2014 in the name of a religion?

I too find this repulsive, and anyone who can find compassion and make excuses for this barbaric religion are no better than the masked zealots who commit these atrocities.

And the word masked speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 22:14 ----------

Its not about defending the Pakistan murders. Its about why it happened.

I'm not a spokesman for the Talibs or ISIS. You'll have to look elsewhere. You still haven't said what you think I was defending. Was that bit just guff on your part?