Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Really. I dont think it is. Seeing as you can read peoples minds on how they see religion, could you explain exactly what the Talibans ideology is based on, and can you explain as to why the basis of this ideology is loved and followed by so many, yet at its very heart is suppressive? Could this be why people cannot find this acceptable in modern society? Do you honestly think people do not have the right to be annoyed when they see beheadings and mass child murder happening right here in 2014 in the name of a religion?

I too find this repulsive, and anyone who can find compassion and make excuses for this barbaric religion are no better than the masked zealots who commit these atrocities.

And the word masked speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 22:14 ----------

Its not about defending the Pakistan murders. Its about why it happened.

Do you know why it happened?

I'm not a spokesman for the Talibs or ISIS. You'll have to look elsewhere. You still haven't said what you think I was defending. Was that bit just guff on your part?

No guff Halibut. You sneered at a poster who questioned another on how bad they believed the west to be. I am the west. You are the west. We in the west do not condone extremism. Unless of course you think that a person is absurd for questioning the motive???

Really. I dont think it is. Seeing as you can read peoples minds on how they see religion, could you explain exactly what the Talibans ideology is based on, and can you explain as to why the basis of this ideology is loved and followed by so many, yet at its very heart is suppressive? Could this be why people cannot find this acceptable in modern society? Do you honestly think people do not have the right to be annoyed when they see beheadings and mass child murder happening right here in 2014 in the name of a religion?

I too find this repulsive, and anyone who can find compassion and make excuses for this barbaric religion are no better than the masked zealots who commit these atrocities.

And the word masked speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 22:14 ----------

Its not about defending the Pakistan murders. Its about why it happened.

My bold=

The Pakistani army is killing the Taliban in a military offensive and in retaliation the Taliban have attacked an Army run school in the hope that the Pakistani army backs off.

Do you know why it happened?

Yes. It was was carried out as revenge for army operations that had targeted the families of Taliban fighters. Or that was the talibans excuse, but as history proves these animals did it to show force.

Do you know what the talban actually want?

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 22:40 ----------

[/b]

My bold=

The Pakistani army is killing the Taliban in a military offensive and in retaliation the Taliban have attacked an Army run school in the hope that the Pakistani army backs off.

And do you know what the Taliban actually want also?

Yes. It was was carried out as revenge for army operations that had targeted the families of Taliban fighters. Or that was the talibans excuse, but as history proves these animals did it to show force.

Do you know what the talban actually want?

I seriously don't know what your point is.

I seriously don't know what your point is.

My point is that religion is at the heart of extremism, and while every religion has been barbaric in its past, there is no room for this in todays society. Yes, countries do still go and fight battles on foreign shores, but this is usually on humanitarian grounds and not because of religion. Religion is a story, a wim, a man made scripture that cannot be taken as right and proper. Yes, faith is important to many people, and its fine to follow it in peace, but to reinact scenes of the play from hundreds of years ago in 2014 is just not acceptable.

Have a look at this Christian line;

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have

rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will

be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Yep, that happens every week in Louth dosent it?

When was the last beheading carried out, and which religion?

Erm...............

My point is that religion is at the heart of extremism, and while every religion has been barbaric in its past, there is no room for this in todays society. Yes, countries do still go and fight battles on foreign shores, but this is usually on humanitarian grounds and not because of religion. Religion is a story, a wim, a man made scripture that cannot be taken as right and proper. Yes, faith is important to many people, and its fine to follow it in peace, but to reinact scenes of the play from hundreds of years ago in 2014 is just not acceptable.

Have a look at this Christian line;

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have

rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will

be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Yep, that happens every week in Louth dosent it?

When was the last beheading carried out, and which religion?

Erm...............

Still struggling to figure it out. Is this some general point or specific to the school attack, you're all over the place.