Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

I suppose it depends on the level of violence and brutality that the literal followers bestowed on their chosen victims. Your earlier post showed a doctor being murdered for carrying out abortions. An awful event, but the guilty chose this man out for his actions. Now, the first plane that hit the twin towers. Did the guilty know the passengers personally or any of the people that were in the trade centre that were murdered, and were upset at whatever they had done, or was it just a random religious act or was it an intended mass murder on western civilisation?

Did they know the passengers? No

Did they know the tower victims? No

Did they do this on religious grounds? Yes.

I didn't ask that.

What percentage of each religion do you claim are fundamentalist?

I didn't ask that.

What percentage of each religion do you claim are fundamentalist?

OK, I personally dont know any fundementalists, with the exception of the public figures who preach their extremist views. So how could I possibly know how many there are? I would hazard a guess that Robert Runcie isnt one and neither was Mother Theresa. I expect that there isnt a "cell" that preaches hate and violence in Christian society, that promotes death on an unprecedented scale.

Now allow me to chuck your question right back at you, and tell me what percentage YOU think it is, because I dont expect you to know either.

OK, I personally dont know any fundementalists, with the exception of the public figures who preach their extremist views. So how could I possibly know how many there are? I would hazard a guess that Robert Runcie isnt one and neither was Mother Theresa. I expect that there isnt a "cell" that preaches hate and violence in Christian society, that promotes death on an unprecedented scale.

Now allow me to chuck your question right back at you, and tell me what percentage YOU think it is, because I dont expect you to know either.

Exactly, I don't know. Then again I didn't make a claim.

Exactly, I don't know. Then again I didn't make a claim.

I did make a claim. That there are no extremist hate preachers in TODAYS Christian society and no Christian preachers who insist gay men or pregnant women should be murdered. There it is. Please feel free to denounce this, and show me. Go on, give it a go.

I did make a claim. That there are no extremist hate preachers in TODAYS Christian society and no Christian preachers who insist gay men or pregnant women should be murdered. There it is. Please feel free to denounce this, and show me. Go on, give it a go.

Challenge accepted.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-pastor-steven-anderson-says-gay-people-should-be-executed-for-an-aids-free-christmas-9903543.html

This post proves you are just a muslim hater plain and simple......:rolleyes:

Crikey Gimp, you walked into that one mate:)

This post proves you are just a muslim hater plain and simple......:rolleyes:

That's a hell of a chip on your shoulder....:roll: everyone who disagrees with you is a Muslim hater.:loopy:

I'm no Muslim hater, just hate Muslims who Kill in the name of Islam.pure and simple.

Any joy with the translation yet???? :hihi:

That's a hell of a chip on your shoulder....:roll: everyone who disagrees with you is a Muslim hater.:loopy:

I'm no Muslim hater, just hate Muslims who Kill in the name of Islam.pure and simple.

It's a chappati on my shoulder and not a chip!

Gimp hasn't disagreed with me he has posted something that shows what his real agenda is.

Now quit stalking me to try and score points with silly posts like the one I have quoted! :loopy::rolleyes:

It's a chappati on my shoulder and not a chip!

Gimp hasn't disagreed with me he has posted something that shows what his real agenda is.

Now quit stalking me to try and score points with silly posts like the one I have quoted! :loopy::rolleyes:

Yeah, he disagreed with me.