Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Or the hypocrisy not to accept that there are hate preaching Christians too.

If you hate one, you have to hate em all.

there might be hate preaching Christians too but how many of them are now causing as much damage to their their own folk and others :huh:( I bet its not has much as the Islamic faith):roll:

Or the hypocrisy not to accept that there are hate preaching Christians too.

If you hate one, you have to hate em all.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he said. My interpretation was that the hate preaching Christians weren't so prevalent in today's society as the hate preaching Islamists.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he said. My interpretation was that the hate preaching Christians weren't so prevalent in today's society as the hate preaching Islamists.

Have a little recap.

---------- Post added 23-12-2014 at 23:15 ----------

grow up :roll:

That's it?

there might be hate preaching Christians too but how many of them are now causing as much damage to their their own folk and others :huh:( I bet its not has much as the Islamic faith):roll:

Go back a few years when George Bush was president of the USA. He said god spoke to him. He sent troops to an illegal war, he let thousands of black people suffer when hurricane Katrina demolished New Orleans. He signed the death certificate of tens of thousands of people.

Have a little recap.

---------- Post added 23-12-2014 at 23:15 ----------

That's it?

Recap yourself. Go back a few posts. Is there any other religion in today's society that promotes death on an unprecedented scale?

Discounting the hate preaching homophobe that you'd pulled out of the net & had on standby of course.