Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Recap yourself. Go back a few posts. Is there any other religion in today's society that promotes death on an unprecedented scale?

Discounting the hate preaching homophobe that you'd pulled out of the net & had on standby of course.

Why is the hate preaching Christian discounted?

He wants the execution of 112 million people.

Edited by SnailyBoy

Discounting the hate preaching homophobe that you'd pulled out of the net & had on standby of course.

The gimp walks through a glass door and there you are mopping up his Aryan blood like a good little boot clicker. :hihi::hihi:

..Is there any other religion in today's society that promotes death on an unprecedented scale?

Forum41, google Right-Wing Watch. There's an abundance of Christian hate preachers baying for the complete eradication of Islam. And they've influenced all sorts of policies that are really damaging (including to education) - even influencing the kill-the-gays-bill in Uganda who backtracked after international outrage.

Don't pretend they don't exist, because they do. And a lot of them are where the power is.

No, let's just label anyone racist who doesn't share his viewpoint shall we?

It's a lot easier.

Muslim hater does not mean racist as muslims come in all different races so where did I lable anyone a racist on this thread?

You are another one that stalks my posts trying to score points....:rolleyes:

Muslim hater does not mean racist as muslims come in all different races so where did I lable anyone a racist on this thread?

Not really..just in a different guise.

Or the hypocrisy not to accept that there are hate preaching Christians too.

If you hate one, you have to hate em all.

That is logical.

And yet although you can't give Christianity a kicking quick enough or gleefully enough there is never a peep out of you against Islam.

I think the words are hypocrite and coward. And you aren't the only one.

Goodness me...I've just woken up & there's a pack of wolves at the door!

Why is the hate preaching Christian discounted?

He wants the execution of 112 million people.

This delusional nutter is clearly no better than any delusional nutter who spouts hatred in the name of their religion, but has this particular 'lone wolf' homophobic nutter committed any atrocities or just spoken about them?

I'll keep my eye on the news for the next few days shall I?

God forbid, should anything happen I'm sure you'll be the first to let me know.

As they say, religion is the root of all evil & I have no time for it in whatever form it comes in.

Worship your god in peace & live and let live.

---------- Post added 24-12-2014 at 08:28 ----------

Stalk your posts? Seriously?

One doesn't have to delve, or stray too far from threads like these to see a pattern.

That is logical.

And yet although you can't give Christianity a kicking quick enough or gleefully enough there is never a peep out of you against Islam.

I think the words are hypocrite and coward. And you aren't the only one.

Here's an earlier peep out of me.

It's a little disingenuous to say that the vast majority of Muslims are peace loving. It really depends in which country those Muslims live.

For example a 2010 Pew Research Centre poll showed that 84% of Egyptian Muslims believe those who leave Islam should be punished by death.

Now wanting someone killed for leaving a religion doesn't sound very peaceful to me.

It's a chappati on my shoulder and not a chip!

Gimp hasn't disagreed with me he has posted something that shows what his real agenda is.

Now quit stalking me to try and score points with silly posts like the one I have quoted! :loopy::rolleyes:

Any joy with the translation yet(again)or are you hoping the question just goes away?:)