Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Why would they when they harbour Al queda leaders.

Go and educate yourself before spouting nonsense about matters you know nothing about... :rant:

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 18:26 ----------

I wonder when there will be a protest march in Luton by local muslims against the Taliban calling them baby killers?

Will the Taliban who did this atrocity be returning to Luton or were you trying to make some silly point? :rolleyes:

Lee rigbys killers lived in England, does that mean our govt was harbouring terrorists?

The Lee Rigby killers? They were very much on the security services radar so yes, we DID harbour them. Knowingly too well at least the government knew.

Id wager good money that our government know the location of plenty of other screwed up backward god bothering nutters living within the UK too.

Go and educate yourself before spouting nonsense about matters you know nothing about... :rant:

You know nothing of me or where I have lived, who I mix with or education. Please take this into consideration before spouting ill informed garbage:love:

Like your avatar, wonder if the mods would allow me to have one that says "Christian and proud of it"??

<awaits notification of being suspended/banned>

Edited by esme
quote tags

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 18:26 ----------

Will the Taliban who did this atrocity be returning to Luton or were you trying to make some silly point? :rolleyes:

Nah i can remember when they were spouting their filth against the royal anglian regiment calling them baby killers for protecting normal people from the taliban, now i'm just wandering where they are now?

Have you any idea?

You know nothing of me or where I have lived, who I mix with or education. Please take this into consideration before spouting ill informed garbage:love:

Like your avatar, wonder if the mods would allow me to have one that says "Christian and proud of it"??

<awaits notification of being suspended/banned>

I have no problem if you display an avatar saying "christian and proud".

Does my avatar offend you?

Edited by esme
quote tags