Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Disgusting and a very sad state of affairs. Time for Pakistan to sort its own backyard out.

What a nonsense comment. The Taliban were created by America and Pakistan in the first place. The Bush regime then forced Pakistan into a war with them and Pakistan has been facing the consequences of that war ever since.

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 21:58 ----------

A civil war with the monster Pakistan created?

That will do for me....:hihi:

You're forgetting Americas role in this.

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 22:03 ----------

Pakistan sounds like a real hell hole no wonder they all come here

nonsense only about 30% of Pakistanis in the UK are actually from one of the four provinces of Pakistan. The other 70% are all Azad Kashmiris from a handful of villages in the south of that region. They were deliberately imported here by Enoch Powell to do the donkey work of the British. He intended on using the immigrants and kicking them out but things didn't go quite as he'd planned :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 22:06 ----------

Yeah, 182 million Pakistanis come to the UK, no wonder the country is full.

where did you get that figure from? I can guess:hihi:

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 22:13 ----------

The Lee Rigby killers? They were very much on the security services radar so yes, we DID harbour them. Knowingly too well at least the government knew.

Id wager good money that our government know the location of plenty of other screwed up backward god bothering nutters living within the UK too.

What about the leaders of rich and powerful nations. People like George Bush, Tony Blair, Donald Rumsvelt, Paul Wolferwitz, Dick Cheney and so on. Why are they not on trial for war crimes? It's not just individuals or groups who are guilty of terrorism states are also guilty of it. One state in particular has been masaccring children for many years with the support and backing of America and Britain.

Edited by Bounce

What a nonsense comment. The Taliban were created by America and Pakistan in the first place. The Bush regime then forced Pakistan into a war with them and Pakistan has been facing the consequences of that war ever since.

You're forgetting Americas role in this.

nonsense only about 30% of Pakistanis in the UK are actually from one of the four provinces of Pakistan. The other 70% are all Azad Kashmiris from a handful of villages in the south of that region. They were deliberately imported here by Enoch Powell to do the donkey work of the British. He intended on using the immigrants and kicking them out but things didn't go quite as he'd planned :hihi:

where did you get that figure from? I can guess:hihi:

What about the leaders of rich and powerful nations. People like George Bush, Tony Blair, Donald Rumsvelt, Paul Wolferwitz, Dick Cheney and so on. Why are they not on trial for war crimes? It's not just individuals or groups who are guilty of terrorism states are also guilty of it. One state in particular has been masaccring children for many years with the support and backing of America and Britain.

I can't believe you're saying all that without condemning the Taliban after the mass murders of all those innocent school children.

Many of the evil crimes they perpetrate on their own people hardly gets reported, women and children are often among the victims.

And the mass killings of over a hundred Pakistani Christians in a church last year didn't even make the headlines.

Most Muslims do condemn them though, only we don't get to hear about that much in the media either.

My feelings on the people you mention arent fit for a family forum.

I have no problem if you display an avatar saying "christian and proud".

Does my avatar offend you?

I wouldn't do that because in the present climate I would be sensitive to other peoples religious beliefs.........how about you?

Edited by esme
quote tags

Religion is just a convenient excuse, in reality the reasons for this are completely different.

And that's just an excuse to shift the blame from the problems caused by religion.

Religion shapes their identity, beliefs & culture. Anything that differs from that - no matter how harmless - becomes or is seen as a threat to their way of life. And what do people do when they feel threatened: they fear, censor, or try to destroy the "threat" in their attempts to gain or regain control over the "problem". And they'll always find ways to justify what they do because their religion gives them the "God given authority" to do so.

Religion, especially the abrahamic religions, are divisive. Always have been and always will be.

Get rid of or diminish the religious identity and they won't have that convenient excuse.

I wouldn't do that because in the present climate I would be sensitive to other peoples religious beliefs.........how about you?

How exactly would a Christian and proud avatar be offensive to other people's beliefs?

The truth of the matter is my avatar seems to irritate muslim haters and I think I have just flushed out another one (You) so please spare me the offensive to others belief excuse......:rolleyes:

Edited by esme
Quote tags

How exactly would a Christian and proud avatar be offensive to other people's beliefs?

The truth of the matter is my avatar seems to irritate muslim haters and I think I have just flushed out another one (You) so please spare me the offensive to others belief excuse......:rolleyes:

talk about double standards:suspect: Edited by esme
quote tags