Do liverpool people still have a bad name?

plus they caused the hiilsborough disaster

No they didn't, and a mate of mine was there that day, he lost one of his mates in the crush, a lad who went back in to help a friend.

Why don't you keep your obnoxious ignorant lying drivel to yourself?

96 families lost their loved ones, and you feel that it's appropriate to spout your rubbish. Have you no shame?

its the drunken scousers who have no shame

---------- Post added 18-12-2014 at 21:39 ----------

No they didn't, and a mate of mine was there that day, he lost one of his mates in the crush, a lad who went back in to help a friend.

Why don't you keep your obnoxious ignorant lying drivel to yourself?

i was also there that day , and the locals reported the stocksbridge pubs still had scousers in right up to kick off time bragging they had no tickets but would get in for free

---------- Post added 18-12-2014 at 21:40 ----------

Your trolling is offensive and nasty. Stop it.

having a view is not trolling

i was also there that day , and the locals reported the stocksbridge pubs still had scousers in right up to kick off time bragging they had no tickets but would get in for free

having a view is not trolling

Hmmm...Who to believe: an Independent panel of intelligent people who painstakingly scoured through over 450,000 previously unseen documents; or someone from the internet who says that the locals from his pub in Stocksbridge, told him that some Liverpool fans were bragging about not having any tickets. Tough choice :roll:

EDIT: And for having no shame, try Kelvin Mackenzie. Pure filth.

Edited by Mister M

/QUOTE]

If they were at Stocksbridge at kick off time and the disaster started at 6 minutes after 3 o clock, whats that got to do with anything?

Idiot WUM amongst us.

I do think its easy to get people mistaken

We do get misinformation from the media and with football hooliganism back in the 80s it does make it appear people with scouse accents deal with problems using their fists.

I'm not saying the dentist is like that and I'm sure he isn't interested in removing the wheels from my car during the night. Sadly though sometimes we make judgements about other people before we get to know them

Do you think I should mention something to the dentist about my fears, or should I keep quiet? I don't fancy getting punched in the face

The return of the Budgie.

How is Sue?

Hmmm...Who to believe: an Independent panel of intelligent people who painstakingly scoured through over 450,000 previously unseen documents; or someone from the internet who says that the locals from his pub in Stocksbridge, told him that some Liverpool fans were bragging about not having any tickets. Tough choice :roll:

EDIT: And for having no shame, try Kelvin Mackenzie. Pure filth.

That panel was not independent. It was/is loaded with people that have strong emotional connections to Liverpool. Not saying that makes their findings incorrect but saying it is independent is a misnomer.

I've been following the inquests, you can't really avoid it round here. One thing I've noticed is that any criticism aimed at the police or officials is taken as gospel fact.

But the witnesses who have spoken and referred to bad behaviour from fans, its been criticised and emphasised as being "in their opinion".