Are bald men sexy?

This thread IS interesting.I'm taking notes .Many times I ''listen'' to an opinion and wonder, is it from a male or a female point of view?

It seems many ''forummers'' hide behind a façade, no details at all.

Now, I'm not interested in your bank balance, nor whether you dye your hair but it would be nice to know, ... this person who is taking the trouble to vent their ideas about life? Is it a ''he'' or is it a ''she.''?

Unless the forum attracts many bald headed ladies, I'm getting an idea of who's who.

As for being sexy......... bald or not, it's the way you tell it.

Bald/shaved men must surely be sexy for some. I find some shaved women really attractive.

---------- Post added 24-12-2014 at 11:22 ----------

My husband is bald and I quite like him!!

It depends on the man though.

Don't hold back love..:hihi:

This thread IS interesting.I'm taking notes .Many times I ''listen'' to an opinion and wonder, is it from a male or a female point of view?

It seems many ''forummers'' hide behind a façade, no details at all.

Now, I'm not interested in your bank balance, nor whether you dye your hair but it would be nice to know, ... this person who is taking the trouble to vent their ideas about life? Is it a ''he'' or is it a ''she.''?

Unless the forum attracts many bald headed ladies, I'm getting an idea of who's who.

As for being sexy......... bald or not, it's the way you tell it.

Well i started the thread. Im dark haired, early 30s. Handsome sob.

But like most men i started noticing things and worry about losing my hair. Was genuinely interested in opinions.