Clun street & Road Pitsmoor

I lived on Clun road which I believe was further up from Clun street with my family when I was a nipper from the early 60´s to the clearances in the 70´s.Our family name is Elliott which was also the name of the family next door they had five kids and we were three brothers a bit of a clan really.

Hello zigzag

i have written on the other posting but here i have written the same again.-

#Hi zigzag,

As your mothers family and my husbands mother was called Summerhayes keith has been trying to think who you are, do they call your parents VAL & TERRY @ Beighton back of Rothervalley park. If so are you Craig or the other son who sang "feed the birds , tuppence yer bag" [sorry but the name slips my memory for a moment]

thankyou

keith. [Val Summerhayes cousin]

Does anyone have a photograph of houses Clun Road? I gather from your postings that this road has now been demolished.

My great Grandfather Arthur Griffin Scott lived at number 12 between 1880 and WW2.

There's a picture of the back of your great grandfather's house on picture sheffield!

Click on the link below

http://www.picturesheffield.com/cgi-bin/picturesheffield.pl?_cgifunction=form&_layout=picturesheffield&keyval=sheff.refno=s14485

oooops! my mistake, this is Clun Street, Sorry!

• 1 year later...