Clun street & Road Pitsmoor

lol and barbera parkin and thier children tina and kim lived at 64 clunn road.

mrs ford next door .

mrs rippon.

mrs ritson .

mrs" eliss.

the

" bottom"family

rodgersons

linfits

all lived on clunn road .

does any one know lanky frank off the next road who used to frighten all the kids ?.

rubydazzler i think one of my relatives might have lived over the wall from the club .Was the street called Ditchingham street?

The rellies I'm thinking of lived on Grimesthorpe Road, at the bottom opposite where the shops were, and the road with the club on was the first on the left as you turned into GR, it was a really steep hill and I thought it was called Clun Steet ... it's 40 odd years ago, I can't remember now :( It's all gone now anyway, demolished years ago.

Also one of my aunts had the hairdressers on the corner of GR and Ditchingham Road, it was called The Crest, They lived in the house behind it.

lol and barbera parkin and thier children tina and kim lived at 64 clunn road.

mrs ford next door .

mrs rippon.

mrs ritson .

mrs" eliss.

the

" bottom"family

rodgersons

linfits

all lived on clunn road .

does any one know lanky frank off the next road who used to frighten all the kids ?.

jesus mate that brings back memories. grandma used to be cleaner at clun road club grandad used to be doorman. used to help me nan clean saturday and sunday morning for 20p 10p a shift. they lived at no 52 next door to mrs rippon. lanky frank used to live on bressingham same yard as my mates the steedons. there was a set of garages across from clun road over looking lanky franks house.