Trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

Hahaha, typical Politician reasoning..

You want to keep to the topic at hand rather than trying to turn this personal?

You were saying you dont think kids are told about the fiery pits of hell to keep them inline. I was telling you that you were wrong :)

You want to keep to the topic at hand rather than trying to turn this personal?

You were saying you dont think kids are told about the fiery pits of hell to keep them inline. I was telling you that you were wrong :)

Politicians understanding yet again....

I was saying that I don't believe children are taught SPECIFICALLY about homosexuality (as was described in the quoted post) or coveting an Ox. The topics are too complex for children to understand. I'm sure there is a vague idea of hell, afterall T.V has a larger part to play in that....(pitch forks and all).

My point was that children are not taught those specific points of the bible at a young age because they are too young to understand. Therefore, they are learned when older so that they can make their own decisions..

My point was that children are not taught those specific points of the bible at a young age because they are too young to understand. Therefore, they are learned when older so that they can make their own decisions..

Total hogwash. Utterly utterly without truth or merit. Unless you can prove it? I kw you cant by the way so dont bust a gut trying to find proof, you wont find any.

Now, heres a challenge for you, your next reply, try to make it a little more respectful without the name calling please?

The Irony is that a Christian trainee vicar is claiming that the spirit of Saint Nicholas, a Christian bishop from the fourth century is not real.

That's not what Father Christmas is though, he was was loosely based on St Nicholas.

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 11:53 ----------

You might wanna tell that to these poor kids...

Total hogwash. Utterly utterly without truth or merit. Unless you can prove it? I kw you cant by the way so dont bust a gut trying to find proof, you wont find any.

Now, heres a challenge for you, your next reply, try to make it a little more respectful without the name calling please?

Well thankfully you don't speak for me and I wasn't taught about that at Sunday School and certainly not at any church I've been to in my lifetime.

Walk into the CLC bookshop in Sheffield and specifically the Children's section. You won't find any children's material on Homosexuality...

It's also why I was baptised at birth. I chose to make that decision at an older age where I could think for myself.

And the Youtube link fr Jesus Camp. That's obviously American and there is a lot of stuff done in the name of God/Jesus that I don't associate myself with.

Much like the God Hates F**s campaign. And before you throw the Christianity banner in my face, I'll remind everyone that not all Muslim's associate themselves with the actions of terrorists and ISIS..