Trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

Well thankfully you don't speak for me and I wasn't taught about that at Sunday School and certainly not at any church I've been to in my lifetime.

Walk into the CLC bookshop in Sheffield and specifically the Children's section. You won't find any children's material on Homosexuality...

It's also why I was baptised at birth. I chose to make that decision at an older age where I could think for myself.

And the Youtube link fr Jesus Camp. That's obviously American and there is a lot of stuff done in the name of God/Jesus that I don't associate myself with.

Much like the God Hates F**s campaign. And before you throw the Christianity banner in my face, I'll remind everyone that not all Muslim's associate themselves with the actions of terrorists and ISIS..

Bordering on the 'No true Scotsman' fallacy

You might wanna tell that to these poor kids...

Child abuse!

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 12:14 ----------

Well thankfully you don't speak for me

Clearly. And i wasnt trying to anyway. Dress it up all you like, you still havent answered my question but then i doubt you will, or can. :)

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 12:16 ----------

Much like the God Hates F**s campaign. And before you throw the Christianity banner in my face, I'll remind everyone that not all Muslim's associate themselves with the actions of terrorists and ISIS..

If that makes you feel better about the flaws in your argument then fine. Go for it :)

Child abuse!

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 12:14 ----------

Clearly. And i wasnt trying to anyway. Dress it up all you like, you still havent answered my question but then i doubt you will, or can. :)

Well I have really :

Walk into the CLC bookshop in Sheffield and specifically the Children's section. You won't find any children's material on Homosexuality

You refuted my claim that those specific examples are not taught to children in Sunday School. Unless you can find material to suggest otherwise, my point still stands. I'd prefer examples of material that have been published and can be purchased as training material because as we both know Youtube videos are not credible evidence....much like anything put on Wikipedia.

Well I have really :

You refuted my claim that those specific examples are not taught to children in Sunday School. Unless you can find material to suggest otherwise, my point still stands. I'd prefer examples of material that have been published and can be purchased as training material because as we both know Youtube videos are not credible evidence....much like anything put on Wikipedia.

Shame you didn't include the Bible in that list.

Well no you havent, really or otherwise.

Well this is clearly going nowhere after resorting to the "I'm not listening response"

Anyway, can't spend all day arguing with faceless names on the internet.

I've got to go and celebrate the religious festival of Christmas and the birth of my Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless :thumbsup:

Well this is clearly going nowhere after resorting to the "I'm not listening response"

Anyway, can't spend all day arguing with faceless names on the internet.

I've got to go and celebrate the religious festival of Christmas and the birth of my Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless :thumbsup:

No worries

We'll be thinking for you.

Well this is clearly going nowhere

Well if you dont have the faith to stand and defend your faith then thats your lookout mate. Ive asked simple questions and received nothing much in the way of a reply. Well you did throw a tizz and start name calling but i think youre over that now. Anyway, you have a good day and no doubt ill see you on here later :)

Well thankfully you don't speak for me and I wasn't taught about that at Sunday School and certainly not at any church I've been to in my lifetime.

Walk into the CLC bookshop in Sheffield and specifically the Children's section. You won't find any children's material on Homosexuality...

It's also why I was baptised at birth. I chose to make that decision at an older age where I could think for myself.

And the Youtube link fr Jesus Camp. That's obviously American and there is a lot of stuff done in the name of God/Jesus that I don't associate myself with.

Neither was I , infact I was taught to love people where they are , not to judge their lives which is how Christians should be , again there's. A lot of stuff Christians do which I don't do ! I am not perfect but won't lie to a child , the children I have helped bring up will agree that they were thankful for honesty and truth especially when it involves a stranger entering a home which they clearly were worried about to the existent of night terrors , and anxiety while not at home !