Trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

Anyone who seeks God truely will find him , it isn't hard in fact God made it simple

I truly want to find him so i can tell him what a first class dick he is for letting so many people suffer needlessly because of some twisted plan of his. What does he look like so ill know him when i see him?

I truly want to find him so i can tell him what a first class dick he is for letting so many people suffer needlessly because of some twisted plan of his. What does he look like so ill know him when i see him?

I have just spent 3 weeks in Bulawayo Zimbabwe where theres much suffering but even the poorest of the poor whom you would were suffering ! they rejpoice in the fact that they are here because God loves them . You do of course realise that man causes them to suffer not God !

I have just spent 3 weeks in Bulawayo Zimbabwe where theres much suffering but even the poorest of the poor whom you would were suffering ! they rejpoice in the fact that they are here because God loves them . You do of course realise that man causes them to suffer not God !

Would that not be 'man', created by god???

Still sound like god's doing to me, seen as he created man.

Would that not be 'man', created by god???

Still sound like god's doing to me, seen as he created man.

yes but we are given free choice to choose weather we follow God or not

Man is the reason that people suffer , its man who wastes food , medicines etc Man who chooses how to spend their wealth

Man is the reason that people suffer , its man who wastes food , medicines etc Man who chooses how to spend their wealth

How does man cause the suffering of someone infected with Ebola? no one chooses to become infected, man didn't create the virus but man is trying to alleviate the suffering caused by this virus which either evolved or was created by God.

How does man cause the suffering of someone infected with Ebola? no one chooses to become infected, man didn't create the virus but man is trying to alleviate the suffering caused by this virus which either evolved or was created by God.

1960 that is a deviation of the the form of the thread , but no nobody choses to get Ebola ! Anthrax menenjitis Tb etc all of which is a death sentence in Africa !

They rejoice because the know no better. They know no better because of people like you who lie to them and tell them that god is their salvation.

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 17:07 ----------

And man causes the earthquakes, famine, drought, hurricanes and meteorite strikes too. Damn that man and his pesky trouble causing. lol.

1960 that is a deviation of the the form of the thread , but no nobody choses to get Ebola ! Anthrax menenjitis Tb etc all of which is a death sentence in Africa !

I am sorry that you think so, it was just a question in response to your claim that man is the reason that people suffer. Suffering is the result of evolution or poor design which ever you choose to believe in.

Why is this a story? When I was a kid and went to Catholic school the priest made no effort to hide the fact that he felt Santa was a false deity and made sure all the kids, however young, knew about it during the school service.

..Despite the reason he is known as "Santa" stemming from the fact that he was made a saint by the catholic church in the 4th Century!

If Santa is a false deity so are all the saints.