Arrested for filming in public!

That could make a diff i suppose but id be surprised if bail conditions could be applied to something like filming in public?

If he was arrested for a public order offence, and part of that public order offence was hassling and filming members of the public, then it would make sense that a ban on filming members of the public may part of his bail conditions.

If he was arrested for a public order offence, and part of that public order offence was hassling and filming members of the public, then it would make sense that a ban on filming members of the public may part of his bail conditions.

That seems fair enough i suppose. Thanks for that.

A proper link to the story from the op would be a help i reckon. Ive googled for it but come up with nowt :(

Local man James was arrested for filming in public and causing a traffic warden 'alarm and distress' He is now barred from the town centre and cannot film anyone without their consent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBXEX9FO7ak

Why was there a huge edit cut between the part where he repeatedly asks them a question and pursues them and the part where they arrest him?

Why has he omitted such a section, is he hiding something?

Im fed up of THAT Sheffield, it always seems to come up first in a search list for Sheffield :(

I guess its that their fake Sheffield is in Penzance and we The REAL Sheffield is South Yorkshire. So they only come up first because its alphabetically but as the saying goes, leave the best for last.

Mod Note

You've had several hours to produce a link to a reputable source and not provided one as requested, so the thread is closed.

If you do find some reliable source for this event please contact the helpdesk with it.