Bin Lorry Crash Glasgow

I have seen that he has been suspended, but I haven't seen whether he has lost his driving licence. I sincerely hope so, he should not be behind the wheel of any vehicle ever, unless his medical condition is resolved somehow. It's scary that some people think it is ok to be in charge of a moving ton of metal when their health or eyesight makes it dangerous to themselves and others.

Then why don't you take your concerns to the Procurator Fiscal and tell him where to shove it?

I'm sick to death of whiny little people on here deciding to have a go at people just for answering questions. Someone asked why there was no prosecution. I told them. so now I'm the bad guy for saying why?

Pitchfork bloody mentality is alive and well on here it seems.

I'm sorry I wasn't meaning to have a pop at you, to be fair to me our first bit of dialogue on this thread was you responding to me.

My point wasn't a pitchfork point of view. I just think that people should be held accountable for their actions, especially when the outcome of their actions was so predictable and so tragic.

I'm sorry I wasn't meaning to have a pop at you, to be fair to me our first bit of dialogue on this thread was you responding to me.

My point wasn't a pitchfork point of view. I just think that people should be held accountable for their actions, especially when the outcome of their actions was so predictable and so tragic.

You weren't having a pop at me, which is why I made sure I quoted you separately. Apologies if you thought I was including you on that - whilst we have had our differences you are one of the reasons I do debate on here as it's always a pleasure to cross intellectual foils with you.

You weren't having a pop at me, which is why I made sure I quoted you separately. Apologies if you thought I was including you on that - whilst we have had our differences you are one of the reasons I do debate on here as it's always a pleasure to cross intellectual foils with you.

To be honest I wasn't 100% positive that you had, but I thought that it was good manners to be polite.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

But what worries me is that the bin lorry drivers are highly unionised. And if this is anything to go by if they did sack him before this the unions would go insane.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/10/tube-drivers-vote-strike-colleague-sacking

He should have been suspended way before this!

If I remember correctly the strike is over London Underground not following due process. You do know that members of unions are sacked all the time.

But what worries me is that the bin lorry drivers are highly unionised. And if this is anything to go by if they did sack him before this the unions would go insane.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/10/tube-drivers-vote-strike-colleague-sacking

They didn't follow anything up or want to push for answers. Neither did the police as far as I could see. Lying to keep your job and/or licence about a medical condition and that medical condition causes a crash and people die? I don't see how he wasn't charged.

I still play vinyl so am aware of how tedious a stuck record sounds but thanks for constantly reminding me!

Edited by mediumfast
predictive text leads to laziness!