Should argos change its name

What about Argo?

Like it...

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 20:07 ----------

Why not just click and collect? Couldn't be easier?

I wanted to click and collect but not in stock no where...

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 20:07 ----------

Maybe you should look at your timing?

Timing goes with funding I'm afraid. ..

---------- Post added 22-12-2014 at 20:09 ----------

Not really. At least you can check stock from your computer and reserve it. You can get them to email when they next get it in stock. At this time of year its more likely theres a lot more demand for obvious reasons.

Never once had an email to say anything been back in stock

Edited by Brocolli B

Beginning of December went on website to find a bed. Found one which the website said was in stock with delivery upto 5 days. Fair enough, so started to order it. Got to delivery where it turns out that delivery was now 12 days. OK, I can live with that. Paid for it, got a delivery date. Day before delivery, text to say it was not in stock but they could let me have it in January when it WAS back in stock!!!

How the hell could it have been out of stock? It wasnt when I ordered it. Needless to say the order was cancelled with no delay.

So basically Argos was committing fraud by selling me something that they didnt actually have!

Moral of that story is if you cant take it away with you dont order it from Argos