Should argos change its name

Should argos change its name to argno we don't have it in stock.... whenever I see anything I want to buy they never have it in stock. Does anyone else ever have problems?? :help:

Did someone at some point in your life lead you to believe you were funny ?

I don't know how to break this to you but...

Don't get me started on argos.

Tried getting my mum a ring for Christmas which was out of stock everywhere in Sheffield. But could order online for home delivery for it to turn up in 2 days.

Ordered it online on a Sunday and it came on the Tuesday. Opened up the parcel to find an empty ring box.

Phoned argos up who wasn't helpful at all and told me that because the parcel arrived intact and had not been tampered with it was out of their hands and they couldn't do a thing and told me to contact my bank.

Spent ages on the phone arguing about it but the wouldn't accept it was their fault.

£58.94 I paid for tht ring. After some very frustrating calls to the bank I finally got a pay out from HSBC.

Argos is shocking they are rude and very unhelpful.

I have sent a email of complaint to the argos ceo. Still waiting on a reply.

It seems argos are quick enough to take your money but when anything goes wrong they don't give it u back.

So my mum never got the ring for Christmas.