Blokes wanting younger women as girlfriends, biology?

Its Ok looking at a young hottie but can she cook a nice meat and spud pie or look after the housework like the missis can, I think once you've had enough of the bedroom romps and life settles down you would more than likely realize you big mistake when the house is a tip and you've got no clean pants in your draw.

You could always cook your own pie and wash your own pants :hihi:

I was treated to a lovely meat and spud pie last week.

At any age it turns you into an old man believe me :hihi:

I certainly cannot speak from experience, but I am surprised to hear that being said by some people. Surely there must be an element of "kids helping to keep a person active"?

---------- Post added 26-12-2014 at 12:00 ----------

Dont knock it till you try it :hihi:

I think the post went way over your head;)

I don't think looks alone can hold a marriage or partners together, I think the younger sexes need to have interesting personalities to keep an older partner from becoming bored after the attraction of good looks has paled somewhat.

Women may yearn for the security an older man can give but I believe it's the compatibility of personalities which hold couples together whatever their age and the maturity of their minds.

No they always want that! No mater what they say!

---------- Post added 26-12-2014 at 23:31 ----------

I would guess. Only a guess . Lets say this forum, I would guess that almost all have a man older than them.

Maybe by a year or two. That seems to be the norm. I'd say it has just as much to do with women looking for an older man than it does with men looking for older women.