Increased Police Vigilance

monkey69

Maybe if you look at THIS-----Cyclist and pick up accident on penistone road.....

post you might understand the opinions expressed in here a little bit more...

I am already aware of this collision.

I ride on Penistone and Langsett Road regularly, thank you. I have been cycling for 25+ years on and off. I understand perfectly, so you can drop the superiority complex right now because it's boring. You are not the only cyclist in the village despite you trying to push any other cyclists out of the picture.

Are you having the temerity to blame the victim for not riding through a red light?

I am already aware of this collision.

I ride on Penistone and Langsett Road regularly, thank you. I have been cycling for 25+ years on and off. I understand perfectly, so you can drop the superiority complex right now because it's boring. You are not the only cyclist in the village despite you trying to push any other cyclists out of the picture.

Are you having the temerity to blame the victim for not riding through a red light?

Are you sure??. i would have thought someone with your ERHHrmm experience would have a more worldly outlook?. you must have seen or had numerous sightings of cars/cyclists/pedestrians acting foolishly.:hihi: