HELP!fit guy?SAT 18TH@WALKABOUT

NicheRULES

HELP guys, i went to the walkabout on Sat night(the 18th of March) there was a live band playing on stage, singing such songs from RedHotChilliePeppers and rage against the machine. neway the lead singer was so hot and was lukin soooo fit!is it u? curly, black afro hair, sweaty and meaty? contact if its u or no him. unfortunatly he left b4 i had chance2get his numba and taste his clamy breath. thanks 4nehelp.

I was in Walkabout on said night and the guy was so distinctive I remeber who you mean, they were aussies thats all I know cos I heard him chattin to some soap dodgers who were moshing their sweaty mullets off at the front........ I'm a big Rage Against The Machine fan and they destroyed that and everything else they turned their hands to......... :suspect:

At the moment, all I know is that the band is called OKTC, but hopefully more info is coming soon. I've had a quick Google for the name but it brought up a load of irrelevant results and I haven't the time to look through them all at the moment.

thanks

Hoba.

Archived