James Corden OBE?

James Cordon has more talent in his little finger than Ricky Gervais who surfs in on the waves of others - talentless and shoddy .

Ricky Gervais - vulgar, vile and just not funny.

Edited by Daven

James Cordon has more talent in his little finger than Ricky Gervais who surfs in on the waves of others - talentless and shoddy .

Talentless,crap comedy actor why the gong? People know ricky gervais is famous for actually being funny and is highly popular,cordon is neither.

The internet is buzzing with rumours that James Corden is to be awarded an OBE in the New Year Honours List.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2885788/James-Corden-OBE.html

If honours must be dished out, why not give them for outstanding service to the particular field the individual has contributed towards?

I've nothing against Corden, but he's not a renowned comedian or actor.

These "honours" are all totally meaningless. I'd turn it down, if I was offered one (not that it would ever happen).

---------- Post added 26-12-2014 at 14:56 ----------

Good job comedy is totally subjective, cos I think you're a million miles away from the truth!

The Office was genre defining and is still proving a massive success in the US.

Edited by Bonzo77

These "honours" are all totally meaningless. I'd turn it down, if I was offered one (not that it would ever happen).

---------- Post added 26-12-2014 at 14:56 ----------

Good job comedy is totally subjective, cos I think you're a million miles away from the truth!

The Office was genre defining and is still proving a massive success in the US.

Bonzo, your best post yet. every word correct. :thumbsup: