Warning Abbeydale Road. Young asians throwing bricks

I'm a tolerant person but there is no getting away from the facts - quite a few asian kids in that area have gone totally feral and the police/ local community don't know what to do. It's not racist to say that. It's the truth. Only a matter of time before something very serious happens.

I'm a tolerant person but there is no getting away from the facts - quite a few asian kids in that area have gone totally feral and the police/ local community don't know what to do. It's not racist to say that. It's the truth. Only a matter of time before something very serious happens.

its not racist till people start to turn it racist

if it was a mainly white area then itd be white youths doing it, if it was a mainly black area itd be mainly black kids

this just happens to be an area with a lot of asian kids, kids causing trouble, vandelism etc has been happening time inmemorium, even my "gangs" have done similer types of stuff in our day

its not racist till people start to turn it racist

if it was a mainly white area then itd be white youths doing it, if it was a mainly black area itd be mainly black kids

this just happens to be an area with a lot of asian kids, kids causing trouble, vandelism etc has been happening time inmemorium, even my "gangs" have done similer types of stuff in our day

I would be interested to see who the targets of these youths are though, are the targets random or at a particular ethnic group.

I suspect it would only need one stone to be thrown at an asian driver in a "mainly white area" for it to be a racist attack, how many asian attacks on non asian targets does it take for it to be racist.

Edited by 40summat