The Great London Housing Scandal

Boris is at it again!

Barratt Homes have been given a large amount of land by Barnet Council, plus £440 million of tax payers money, in order to build new homes. New homes that are being touted out to buy to let inverters, many of which are from over seas. Public land, given to foreign billionaires!

Why does it matter who owns the houses. ? BTL is big business and property is a good investment .

Why does it matter who owns the houses. ? BTL is big business and property is a good investment .

Good point......what's your address? I'll buy your house for a fraction of the price and force you to move shall I?

Because if the people living in an house own the house they have a vested interest in keeping the house and neighbourhood a nice place to live, buy to let has ruined many areas.

Secure tenants in Hendon have the right guaranteed to move into a new build within the project.

Leaseholders and Freeholders prior to the publication of the plans, have the right guaranteed to a supported ownership of a new property in the project.

I think you need to read into the small print about how much their property is worth and how much they will get for it.

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 01:29 ----------

221 views.......8 replies. Speaks volumes!

Boris is at it again!

Barratt Homes have been given a large amount of land by Barnet Council, plus £440 million of tax payers money, in order to build new homes. New homes that are being touted out to buy to let inverters, many of which are from over seas. Public land, given to foreign billionaires!

Bad isn't it.

That's the first Twews link I have seen on here :D