Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Can you explain to me why you think God shouldn't punish sinners?

If your God exists and created everything and knows everything, then your God must have created the sinner in the full knowledge that the sinner would sin, pushing them for something that was inevitable can not be right.

If your God exists and created everything and knows everything, then your God must have created the sinner in the full knowledge that the sinner would sin, pushing them for something that was inevitable can not be right.

God gave man free will and it was man's choice to reject God (Garden of Eden, temptation etc). If God hadn't given us free will, we would essentially have been Angels whom are servants.

God didn't create the sinner. Sin was created when Adam was tempted by the devil.

Not living perfectly. Jesus was the example of perfection on earth. People should strive to be like him but ultimately we will fail everytime. Hence the reason, why Christ walked amongst us, was crucified as man's punishment for sin and reconciled Man and God.

God gave man free will and it was man's choice to reject God (Garden of Eden, temptation etc). If God hadn't given us free will, we would essentially have been Angels whom are servants.

God didn't create the sinner. Sin was created when Adam was tempted by the devil.

Not living perfectly. Jesus was the example of perfection on earth. People should strive to be like him but ultimately we will fail everytime. Hence the reason, why Christ walked amongst us, was crucified as man's punishment for sin and reconciled Man and God.

Jesus was perfection on Earth?

So why did he condone slavery, for example?

Can you provide me the scripture where Jesus taught slavery please?

Also, please tell me why you think Sin shouldn't be punished by God

Matthew 5:17

Even if I believed in your god, I'd resent anything so morally bereft to administer punishment for 'sin'

Edited by SnailyBoy

If I was to threaten you with violence in order to obtain your money, would you be giving it to me because you have free will or because you are being threatened.

Threatening people with violence if they do not act in a particular way is the removal of free will.

"People believe in god, get over it"

That is perfectly true, but the OP doesn't say which god but I assumed it's the one from the Old Testament.

It appears teeny represents (on here) the evangelical side of the church which by its nature professes to spread the biblical message, and that message tends to lean to a literal interpretation of the Bible which provokes the vigorous criticism; I'm sure its not aimed at teeny personally.

That is perfectly true, but the OP doesn't say which god but I assumed it's the one from the Old Testament.

It appears teeny represents (on here) the evangelical side of the church which by its nature professes to spread the biblical message, and that message tends to lean to a literal interpretation of the Bible which provokes the vigorous criticism; I'm sure its not aimed at teeny personally.

That is correct, it's merely an opinion on the reality or not of religion on an open forum.