Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Again, the Old Law quoted but Jesus has said that whilst the Old Law is still applicable it is love for God that will ultimately matter.

And I can compare employment as to being a slave because we are all slave to money or the world in general.

Hardly the same as being owned as property and being passed onto children as inheritance is it?

All I have to say is 'I don't think people should be owned as property'. That already makes me more moral than your god.

No I didn't want them to get hurt that's why I warned them

But they didn't get hurt they defied you and ran off but didn't fall over. A different scenario. Your 16 year old son is told by you that he must not take an expensive mobile phone out but he takes it anyway. He then gets mugged and the phone is stolen. Your son is fine but the phone is gone. Who is the sinner and what is the punishment? Please don't tell me your son is not 16, it's hypothetical

Punishing the sinner is one thing, but punishing the sinners children? And his children's children? And his children's children's children?

But again, everyone that enters the world is a Sinner. And yes, a 2 yr old child that hasn't experienced life etc is born into a sinful world.

A God that hates sin would not commit the sins he claims to hate.

God doesn't sin, he is perfect. Jesus Christ led a perfect sinless life and died for us because of this.

God gave man free will and it was man's choice to reject God (Garden of Eden, temptation etc). If God hadn't given us free will, we would essentially have been Angels whom are servants.

God didn't create the sinner. Sin was created when Adam was tempted by the devil.

And

So what defines 'sin'?/QUOTE]

Not living perfectly. Jesus was the example of perfection on earth. People should strive to be like him but ultimately we will fail everytime. Hence the reason, why Christ walked amongst us, was crucified as man's punishment for sin and reconciled Man and God.

According to the mythology then, Adam was 'perfect', like Jesus, before being tempted by the devil. Adam also had no knowledge of evil. If something is perfect in everyway, how can it become imperfect. For it to do so, it suggests there is a flaw in its design. God, giving Adam free-will, was the flaw. Your God messed up and blames his creation for his mess.

Jesus dying for the "sins" of others is essentially scapegoating - or allowing someone else to be punished for your wrong doings, and saying thank you after. It's an avoidance of responsibility, isn't it: Let someone else take the punishment so you don't have to. IMO, it would be morally wrong to allow someone else to pay for your wrong doings. Likewise, it would be wrong to accept that payment.

SnailyBoy mentioned Slavery. And he's correct, Jesus did accept slavery, even comparing God to a slave master who beats his disobedient slaves with many stripes(Luke 12:47). The Bible is structured around the concept of Lord/Master & Servant/Slave. Lords/Masters punish their servants/slaves for not being "perfect" servants/slaves.

Edited by Ryedo40

Hardly the same as being owned as property and being passed onto children as inheritance is it?

All I have to say is 'I don't think people should be owned as property'. That already makes me more moral than your god.

In your opinion...though i wouldn't look forward to explaining that position to God one day..

But they didn't get hurt they defied you and ran off but didn't fall over. A different scenario. Your 16 year old son is told by you that he must not take an expensive mobile phone out but he takes it anyway. He then gets mugged and the phone is stolen. Your son is fine but the phone is gone. Who is the sinner and what is the punishment? Please don't tell me your son is not 16, it's hypothetical

That's down to the son to accept responsibility for what he has done and make amends