Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

which is what I said all a long !! that God made the person or persons do that for us

So God can "make" a person help you, but can't "make" a person stop raping a child? (or murdering someone, or even being blasphemous etc)?

I thought you believed in free will. How does God "making" someone help you not contrast with your beliefs in freewill.

Moreover, do you not find it somewhat arrogant that you thinking God has time to send someone to you? Like you are so important.

If God is real, he created (and is responsible) for everything. All the humans on this planet, all the animals and insects. All the plants too. This is replicated on every planet that has living creatures (even single celled organisms). Is it not a bit prideful of you?

Pride is a deadly sin remember.

So God can "make" a person help you, but can't "make" a person stop raping a child? (or murdering someone, or even being blasphemous etc)?

I thought you believed in free will. How does God "making" someone help you not contrast with your beliefs in freewill.

Moreover, do you not find it somewhat arrogant that you thinking God has time to send someone to you? Like you are so important.

If God is real, he created (and is responsible) for everything. All the humans on this planet, all the animals and insects. All the plants too. This is replicated on every planet that has living creatures (even single celled organisms). Is it not a bit prideful of you?

Pride is a deadly sin remember.

I believe that God can stop rape happening and I know with some of the children i work with they to have seen God help them out of that situation and bring them into freedom , I have seen many girls like this and worse in Zimbabwe hence there are many childrens centres there helping children in this way.

You have freewill to choose to do Gods will or not to do Gods will.

I have to say i never asked God to do this but God blesses his people in many ways . If God send help in any way you are truly Blessed , he loves us and wants us to have good things in our lives,

God is for real he made us all and created the world for us to live on , God is a Mighty God indeed and its actually humbling rather than prideful to see what God has done for the world

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 17:24 ----------

That's not what I'm referring to, I'm talking about how you arrived at that conclusion, was it just personal incredulity?

How could i not my mum was very ill we knew nobody , saw nobody to ask to help , I know my mum prayed for help to come and it did and i believe it was by Gods grace that this happened, It could only be God because God is good and he came to earth to give us a second chance to be his children.

Edited by teeny

I believe that God can stop rape happening and I know with some of the children i work with they to have seen God help them out of that situation and bring them into freedom , I have seen many girls like this and worse in Zimbabwe hence there are many childrens centres there helping children in this way.

That is absolute bunkum, one second you say it is God helping these children and then you say it's the childrens centre. It is human beings that have helped them by being in the right place at the right time. Is this before or after these children have been abused. Did the abusers beg forgiveness and if they didn't what happened to them?

That is absolute bunkum, one second you say it is God helping these children and then you say it's the childrens centre. It is human beings that have helped them by being in the right place at the right time. Is this before or after these children have been abused. Did the abusers beg forgiveness and if they didn't what happened to them?

Abusers in Zimbabwe go unpunished sadly as the infrastructure there is breaking down , children are rescued there by christian people who are trained in child therapy . Some people are called by God to do a work of caring for these children ! Do you think people would chose to go to a country where there's lack of food , lack water lack of protection for the vulnerable ? No it takes special people to give life up from the 1st world to live a 3rd world existence !

How could i not my mum was very ill we knew nobody , saw nobody to ask to help , I know my mum prayed for help to come and it did and i believe it was by Gods grace that this happened, It could only be God because God is good and he came to earth to give us a second chance to be his children.

Can I ask how old you were at this time?

I was 5 nearly 6 years old !
Aahhhh.... five years old, were you fully involved and aware of all the people and processes involved in such adult matters at that age?

Five years old and you were absolutely sure, above all other possible explanations, that God must have arranged for your expensive schooling?