Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Aahhhh.... five years old, were you fully involved and aware of all the people and processes involved in such adult matters at that age?

Five years old and you were absolutely sure, above all other possible explanations, that God must have arranged for your expensive schooling?

I was fully aware of what was going on at the time as my mum was very shocked at the death of my dad , she didn't speak for months and we moved to a very rural area , we had no phone and my mum didn't leave the house , she saw nobody for months on end, There was no bus or train it was the middle of nowhere in the Hampshire countryside.

No other explanation but God did this to help us as a family

I was fully aware of what was going on at the time as my mum was very shocked at the death of my dad , she didn't speak for months and we moved to a very rural area , we had no phone and my mum didn't leave the house , she saw nobody for months on end, There was no bus or train it was the middle of nowhere in the Hampshire countryside.

I would suggest that at 5 years old, you simply cannot be aware of all that is going on around you in the adult world.

If your mum never left the house and saw nobody for months, how did you receive the basics to survive?

At 5 years old you weren't aware of what was going on. The likelihood of your mum not leaving the house for months is unlikely. How for example in a very rural area did you get to school. The most likely people that assisted you would have been social services or the equivalent. You need to look at the reality of a stranger doing this by being told by a fairy to find you is farcical. Also who bought your food and cooked your meals? I think you have a vivid imagination as to what actually happened based on stories you were told

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 07:18 ----------

[ , When my dad died when I was 5 , I saw the provision of care for myself and for my mother who was very shocked at his sudden death , We moved to Sheffield to be with family, I saw my mother restored to full health and able to cope with life , no help from other organisations as there was none when I was young. I saw provision given to me in the form of being able to attend a very costly school for 2 years , which was loving , caring and kind. My friend lost her father at the same time yet she didn't receive the care or provision that I had.( which is sad)

Erm I thought you said you were in the middle of the Hampshire countryside. when did Sheffield move to Hampshire? So far from not having any help you had help from your family. at least be consistent. It was probably one of them that did the arranging of your schooling but insisted on remaining anonymous and since you don't know who it was you decide it was a fairy

I would suggest that at 5 years old, you simply cannot be aware of all that is going on around you in the adult world.

If your mum never left the house and saw nobody for months, how did you receive the basics to survive?

I was quite aware as I was there and had to become quite mature , I would walk to local shops for basics ,I was there when the delivery lady from a local farm would call , My mum trusted me to walk to the local shop in Fleet aalo0ng reading rd south and into Fleet where I collected her widows pension , I would walk to post box to post cheques for the bills where we lived in this part of the world we grew veg and ate what my dad had planted. I didn't attend school until the Easter after I was 5 years old when I went to civil service boarding school , we moved to Sheffield during that time , and I began junior school here in sheffield at 8 years old when we had moved to sheffield . My mun moved to sheffield during the time i was a boarding school and my Auntie and uncle who were retired used to drive down to get me when it was school holidays ,

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 08:35 ----------

At 5 years old you weren't aware of what was going on. The likelihood of your mum not leaving the house for months is unlikely. How for example in a very rural area did you get to school. The most likely people that assisted you would have been social services or the equivalent. You need to look at the reality of a stranger doing this by being told by a fairy to find you is farcical. Also who bought your food and cooked your meals? I think you have a vivid imagination as to what actually happened based on stories you were told

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 07:18 ----------

[ , When my dad died when I was 5 , I saw the provision of care for myself and for my mother who was very shocked at his sudden death , We moved to Sheffield to be with family, I saw my mother restored to full health and able to cope with life , no help from other organisations as there was none when I was young. I saw provision given to me in the form of being able to attend a very costly school for 2 years , which was loving , caring and kind. My friend lost her father at the same time yet she didn't receive the care or provision that I had.( which is sad)

Erm I thought you said you were in the middle of the Hampshire countryside. when did Sheffield move to Hampshire? So far from not having any help you had help from your family. at least be consistent. It was probably one of them that did the arranging of your schooling but insisted on remaining anonymous and since you don't know who it was you decide it was a fairy

above is the full explanation of what happened , when you live in army accomodation in 1970 you had to move out you couldn't stay in army housing so we had to move in-between to a small holding between Fleet and Farnham and aldershot there was a bus from Fleet to aldershot but it didnt go by where we lived ! we lived possibly 4/5 miles off reading rd south . It was also before the housing development s had been brought to make Fleet a commuter town for london. We also did see provision for us the school being one the good things which happened and we would often find a box on the door step with tinned food in, Also my parents had brought some land with the intention of living there when my dad retired from the Army and My dad was going to run the land as a market garden , so we had plenty of food .

I was able to attend St swithuns school in Winchester and i was one of the youngest boarders there , I knew quite a few of the girls there as some of them had come from where i was living on the army base , had my dad lived he would have been going to germany for 2 years with his unit.

Edited by teeny

In that case as you knew the children at the boarding school it is possible that someone in your Dads unit organised your schooling but it certainly wasn't any more the hand of God than the goal Maradona scored with his hand. Your mum must have known that she had a mortal helping hand even if she didn't know who that person was and how they found out about you probably came from your Dads Unit. Unless the person who paid for your schooling told you that God sent them you can't know that he did and since you don't know who that person was you can't say that God sent them. There's always a logical or likely explanation for everything

How does God contact people to do anything?

Does he ring them? Write them a letter? Pop down and see them? Cloud writing?

Genuine question.

Maybe they hear voices in their head with no obvious source, apparently it is quite common.

Hearing Voices.

How does God contact people to do anything?

Does he ring them? Write them a letter? Pop down and see them? Cloud writing?

Genuine question.

That's because God has a relationship / friendship with people who choose to say yes God , relationship is a 2 way thing ! Yes God speaks to is in a many ways , through the bible , through prayer and he still does that today for those who truely wish it

They say sex offenders and murderers will go to hell and live with Satan

But wouldn't Satan get sick of these people too?

How would you like to be surrounded by sex offenders for eternity?

If I was Satan I'd feed them to the lions

Why would Satan punish anyone?