Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

That's because God has a relationship / friendship with people who choose to say yes God , relationship is a 2 way thing ! Yes God speaks to is in a many ways , through the bible , through prayer and he still does that today for those who truely wish it

I'm going to ask a simple question that leads to no ambiguity. If a murdered child has told a fib and then gets murdered without forgiveness for that lie, will that child be denied access to heaven?

I'm going to ask a simple question that leads to no ambiguity. If a murdered child has told a fib and then gets murdered without forgiveness for that lie, will that child be denied access to heaven?

God is merciful and if a child has lied and is sorry in his heart then yes he will go to heaven

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 14:31 ----------

Does it matter? Repent and you get a go free card

yes but you have to really mean that in your heart , its about being real honest etc

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 14:32 ----------

Potentially a valid point

People kill in the name of their god

Do people ever kill in the name of Satan?

yes they do but its not God who does this but man in Gods name which isnt what god wants

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 14:42 ----------

Therefore wouldn't punish anyone.?

How do you know that Satan is the 'bad guy'?

Satan messed everything up. Our world was heaven on earth. No pain or sadness. Had satan never tempted eve we would never die and always be happy. Never feel any negative feelings. When he got put out of heaven He knew what his fate was going to be (be can change it but he won't) so he de sited well I'm going to hell but I might as well take as

many as I can. satan hates our guts. Doesn't matter who you are or what you believe. God loves you satan hates you.

That's because God has a relationship / friendship with people who choose to say yes God , relationship is a 2 way thing ! Yes God speaks to is in a many ways , through the bible , through prayer and he still does that today for those who truely wish it

This is not very precise is it. Exactly how does he communicate with humans? You say he does it through prayer, does this mean that some people who pray get a audible response? What language does God speak?

God is merciful and if a child has lied and is sorry in his heart then yes he will go to heaven

Where did you get that? If the baby hasn't repented it's "Sins" through confession then it goes to hell for being the vile sinner it is (biblical stance, not mine). "The only way to God is through me".

Satan messed everything up. Our world was heaven on earth. No pain or sadness. Had satan never tempted eve we would never die and always be happy. Never feel any negative feelings. When he got put out of heaven He knew what his fate was going to be (be can change it but he won't) so he de sited well I'm going to hell but I might as well take as

many as I can. satan hates our guts. Doesn't matter who you are or what you believe. God loves you satan hates you.

Don't you think Satan was encouraging free thinking and not to believe everything on faith?

If the human race was always happy, does that mean there would be no disease, no hunger?