Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

In the bible Eve was tempted by a serpent and ate an apple no mention of sex . God created reproduction and as such we would have had painless child birth if we hadn't sinned

And as an intelligent adult you actually believe that? From what I remember of reading that drivel at school, the sin wasn't eating the apple but the fact they both realised they were naked and rumpy pumpy was the result since the serpent was probably attached to Adam :D

'Rumpy Pumpy' a most underused phrase.

There would be no hunger , no pollution , no war , no global warming the world would be perfect

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 15:46 ----------

It's simple the garden of Eden was perfect and there for would have remained so without sin

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 15:48 ----------

In the bible Eve was tempted by a serpent and ate an apple no mention of sex . God created reproduction and as such we would have had painless child birth if we hadn't sinned

So God would have created an immaculate conception on everybody? Not much fun in that is there?

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 16:05 ----------

'Rumpy Pumpy' a most underused phrase.

It's simple the garden of Eden was perfect and there for would have remained so without sin

That's not what I asked about, I asked why you think we wouldn't die

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 16:20 ----------

BIONIC BAR ROBOTS are used in an establishment in the UK.

Is this an advert for something? :suspect:

That's not what I asked about, I asked why you think we wouldn't die

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 16:20 ----------

Is this an advert for something? :suspect:

death comes because we sin , if we had not sinned we would have lived forever with God

death comes because we sin , if we had not sinned we would have lived forever with God

We'd have been a bit overcrowded, where do you suggest we'd put all the millions that have died since the year Adam war a lad?

Edited by denlin