Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

its is the babies nature to become sinners , i believe God knows them and they go to heaven , My God isn't sick or inconsistent and that isn't my belief

So it is morally OK in your opinion to murder children as a result of what their parents did?

The scripture I quoted stated that the child was to be killed because of what it's father did, nothing to do with original sin. You are happy to follow a God that does this?

Do you have children? If you do would you consider it an acceptable punishment for you if your children were murdered?

its is the babies nature to become sinners , i believe God knows them and they go to heaven , My God isn't sick or inconsistent and that isn't my belief

So God takes some babies away from parents just because they will sin when they get older, yet for some reason God does not take all babies away from parents no matter how sinful the parents are.

Sick and inconsistent.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 13:38 ----------

I'm suggesting it is very and highly likely (as has been the case when people panic) that they call out "Oh God!"..."God please..no!" etc

I have yet to hear someone say "Oh Santa Claus!" or Oh my Fairy"...in real life or even in movies (when in a state of panic).

Is it because our natural state is to believe in God?

There was a Oxford Uni study on this - that children did in fact believe in a god, so may explain why we carry this with us in our life- even if we later deny it or challenge the inner state.

Children can only believe in God if adults convince the child that God exists.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 13:43 ----------

Second Samuel 12:23 is one of the passages often quoted to imply that babies go to heaven. Though the verse doesn't explicitly say that, David clearly does expect to one day be reunited with his departed child. Since we know David is a believer whose destiny was heaven, we can infer that his hope of reunion means he expected his child to be in heaven. Thus, 2 Samuel 12:23 suggests strong evidence for a heavenly destiny of the unborn and children who die young

If this were all we had to support our position, it would be admittedly less than stalwart. However, there are other evidences that point us to the same conclusion. First, the Bible clearly teaches that God cares deeply for children. Passages like Matthew 18:1-6 and 19:13-15 affirm the Lord's love for them. Those verses don't state that children go to heaven, but they do show God's heart toward children. He created and cares for children, and beyond that, He always accomplishes His perfect will in every circumstance.

No it suggests that David thinks his baby will be in heaven when he gets there. Only a cruel and unjust God would allow a baby to be conceived just so it can be snatch away from its parents.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 13:45 ----------

Absolutely disgusting, how can you follow a vile creature like that?

Fear is the only reason to follow such a vile entity.

I'm aware of the Oxford study which Mr. Fisk speaks of. The findings, basically, were that as young children we are very susceptible to believing in unlikely things, if the concepts are introduced to us. This includes super-powers, gods, Santa clause, etc.

The only difference is that most parents allow belief in Santa and super-powers to fall away over time. The parents who told their kids that gods or God exists usually perpetuate their beliefs well into adulthood.

Mr.Fisk was somehow trying to say that these findings suggest we are born with belief in his God, which of course, we are not.

Are you a member of the Bulawayo Baptist Church?

No I am not a member of Bulawayo Baptist church , why do you ask ? Although I do know this church and it's pastors[color

[/color]

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 13:43 ----------

No it suggests that David thinks his baby will be in heaven when he gets there. Only a cruel and unjust God would allow a baby to be conceived just so it can be snatch away from its parents.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 13:45 ----------

Fear is the only reason to follow such a vile entity.

God is love and perfect love casts out all fear

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:01 ----------

So God takes some babies away from parents just because they will sin when they get older, yet for some reason God does not take all babies away from parents no matter how sinful the parents are.

Sick and inconsistent.

Not necessarily true my parents didn't force me to believe !

Edited by teeny

God is love and perfect love casts out all fear

The evidence points to the contrary, a Loving God would not cause untold suffering, would not take babies from their parents, would not have created things like Ebola, and would not use threats and intimidation to ensure it has worshipers.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:05 ----------

Not necessarily true my parents didn't force me to believe !

I did not say that people are force into believing, but someone will have given you the idea of a God and because you was very susceptible to believing in unlikely things you continued to believe it into adulthood.

The evidence points to the contrary, a Loving God would not cause untold suffering, would not take babies from their parents, would not have created things like Ebola, and would not use threats and intimidation to ensure it has worshipers.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 14:05 ----------

I did not say that people are force into believing, but someone will have given you the idea of a God and because you was very susceptible to believing in unlikely things you continued to believe it into adulthood.

What makes you think God created Ebola many in Africa think its man made like anfrax which effects Africa too ,

My parents taught me you can have a relationship with God however my sister grew up in a different family and discovered the same God as me !

What makes you think God created Ebola many in Africa think its man made like anfrax which effects Africa too ,

My parents taught me you can have a relationship with God however my sister grew up in a different family and discovered the same God as me !

Because everyone I know with a belief in God, including the people that taught me about God during my childhood, told me that God created everything.

So you believe that humans can create new lifeforms, does that make us Gods?

Because everyone I know with a belief in God, including the people that taught me about God during my childhood, told me that God created everything.

So you believe that humans can create new lifeforms, does that make us Gods?

no i don't believe Humans can create new life forms or indeed should , for they aren't God , only God is the creator of life in the true sense of the word