Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

no i don't believe Humans can create new life forms or indeed should , for they aren't God , only God is the creator of life in the true sense of the word

So if only God can create life, Ebola must be a creation of God and any suffering it causes must be God's responsibility.

So if only God can create life, Ebola must be a creation of God and any suffering it causes must be God's responsibility.

no i have already stated that most Africans believe that this is man made and certainly is good is it ?

Are you Graeme reincarnated? There are no mythical beings. No God, easter Bunny or Santa Clause. There are however some evil people who deserve to die and some lovely. innocent people who do not but did. Can you explain why a lovely 10 year old boy died a painful death and spent his last months raising money for others had to go. How does your God explain such things as cancer. If you say it is man made I say who made man in his own image?

no i have already stated that most Africans believe that this is man made and certainly is good is it ?

Most African's are seriously lacking in knowledge so I can imagine they will believe a lot of silly things, the question was put to you though, you claimed life can only be created by God, Ebola is a life form so must have been created by your God, and despite the fact that your God created something as nasty as Ebola you still feel the need to defend God.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 15:09 ----------

Are you Graeme reincarnated? There are no mythical beings. No God, easter Bunny or Santa Clause. There are however some evil people who deserve to die and some lovely. innocent people who do not but did. Can you explain why a lovely 10 year old boy died a painful death and spent his last months raising money for others had to go. How does your God explain such things as cancer. If you say it is man made I say who made man in his own image?

Teeny as already claimed it is man made despite the fact that new research claims that 80% of cancers are just bad luck, random mutations arising during DNA replication in normal, noncancerous stem cells, and that it can not be prevented.

no i cant explain that totally but i can tell you of a beautiful lovely young girl called Tinashe Motsi passed away from leukaemia which in this country our treatment is more successful and detection wouldnt take so long , her parents are Christians they both have no doubts that Tinashe is with God , she passed very suddenly , at her funeral her moma said this child is from me but belonged to God and am trusting God he took her from me because he loved her so much he didn't want her suffering anymore pain on this earth, She has gone to the everlasting where there is no suffering and as a moma i could want no more than for her to know that peace.

The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land

…26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

no i cant explain that totally but i can tell you of a beautiful lovely young girl called Tinashe Motsi passed away from leukaemia which in this country our treatment is more successful and detection wouldnt take so long , her parents are Christians they both have no doubts that Tinashe is with God , she passed very suddenly , at her funeral her moma said this child is from me but belonged to God and am trusting God he took her from me because he loved her so much he didn't want her suffering anymore pain on this earth, She has gone to the everlasting where there is no suffering and as a moma i could want no more than for her to know that peace.

The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land

…26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

If God had the power to end her life earlier and take her to heaven, why did it not have the power to just cure the leukemia?

Why didn't he/it/God just remove her pain and suffering without death? thus removing the pain and suffering of her family..why allow a child to suffer in the first place?

Edit: Beaten to it by above.

Edited by ronthenekred

Why didn't he/it/God just remove her pain and suffering without death? thus removing the pain and suffering of her family..why allow a child to suffer in the first place?

Edit: Beaten to it by above.

But God did not leave us here to suffer pointlessly. Our loving and merciful God has a perfect plan to use that suffering to accomplish His threefold purpose. First, He uses pain and suffering to draw us to Himself so that we will cling to Him. Jesus said, “In the world you shall have tribulation” (John 16:33). Trials and distress are not something unusual in life; they are part of what it means to be human in a fallen world. In Christ we have an anchor that holds fast in all the storms of life, but if we never sail into those storms, how would we know that? It is in times of despair and sorrow that we reach out to Him, and, if we are His children, we always find Him there waiting to comfort and uphold us through it all. In this way, He proves His faithfulness to us and ensures that we will stay close to Him. An added benefit is that as we experience God’s comfort through trials, we are then able to comfort others in the same way (2 Corinthians 1:4).