Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

But God did not leave us here to suffer pointlessly. Our loving and merciful God has a perfect plan to use that suffering to accomplish His threefold purpose. First, He uses pain and suffering to draw us to Himself so that we will cling to Him.

That's just sick, if parent used pain and suffering as a means to make a child cling to them they would be rightly arrested and locked up.

Jesus said, “In the world you shall have tribulation” (John 16:33). Trials and distress are not something unusual in life; they are part of what it means to be human in a fallen world. In Christ we have an anchor that holds fast in all the storms of life, but if we never sail into those storms, how would we know that? It is in times of despair and sorrow that we reach out to Him, and, if we are His children, we always find Him there waiting to comfort and uphold us through it all. In this way, He proves His faithfulness to us and ensures that we will stay close to Him. An added benefit is that as we experience God’s comfort through trials, we are then able to comfort others in the same way (2 Corinthians 1:4).

It sounds like Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other

That's just sick, if parent used pain and suffering as a means to make a child cling to them they would be rightly arrested and locked up.

It sounds like Stockholm syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other

not at all this is your interpretation and certainly isn't mine or that of most people

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 15:51 ----------

Are you saying that because some Africans believe that Ebola is man-made, it means that Ebola is man-made? :suspect:

i see life as in human life not bacterial but yes we can make bacterial life , after all we created anfrax etc what else can we invent which is destructive of man

But God did not leave us here to suffer pointlessly. Our loving and merciful God has a perfect plan to use that suffering to accomplish His threefold purpose. First, He uses pain and suffering to draw us to Himself so that we will cling to Him. Jesus said, “In the world you shall have tribulation” (John 16:33). Trials and distress are not something unusual in life; they are part of what it means to be human in a fallen world. In Christ we have an anchor that holds fast in all the storms of life, but if we never sail into those storms, how would we know that? It is in times of despair and sorrow that we reach out to Him, and, if we are His children, we always find Him there waiting to comfort and uphold us through it all. In this way, He proves His faithfulness to us and ensures that we will stay close to Him. An added benefit is that as we experience God’s comfort through trials, we are then able to comfort others in the same way (2 Corinthians 1:4).

The sooner we reject this hogwash the sooner we get through with education that'll take 3rd world nations out of the religious dark ages..it's so utterly depressing to know that walking amongst us there are fairy believers..especially those in power.

not at all this is your interpretation and certainly isn't mine or that of most people

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 15:51 ----------

i see life as in human life not bacterial but yes we can make bacterial life , after all we created anfrax etc what else can we invent which is destructive of man

What makes you think we created anthrax and what leads you to believe that we created ebola?

Which bacterial life is it that we can create?

Do you think humans created all bacterial viral and parasitic life on earth or is God responsible for making some of them. Bacillus anthracis is a naturally occurring bacteria, humans to date can not create bacteria.

The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people between 1346–53, it was caused by a bacterium called Yersinia pestis, do you also think humans created this bacteria?

Leprosy, also known as Hansen's disease is a chronic infection caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae, did humans also create this bacterium?

it's so utterly depressing to know that walking amongst us there are fairy believers..especially those in power.

Tell that to people like John Burkhill, and all those other "fairy believers" you choose to insult.

I expect they're are plenty of atheists in Parliament, you may get your wish with one of them leading the future government next time.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 16:31 ----------

Do you think humans created all bacterial viral and parasitic life on earth or is God responsible for making some of them. Bacillus anthracis is a naturally occurring bacteria, humans to date can not create bacteria.

The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people between 1346–53, it was caused by a bacterium called Yersinia pestis, do you also think humans created this bacteria?

Leprosy, also known as Hansen's disease is a chronic infection caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae, did humans also create this bacterium?

Is there anything you don't know, Mr Smith? Edited by janie48

Is there anything you don't know, Mr Smith?

I do not know Mr Smith, I also do not know for definite that the Black death was actually caused by a bacterium called Yersinia pestis, very recent evidence theories that it was more likley a viral infection similar to Ebola and not a bacterial infection transported by flees on rats.

I do know for definite that in each case the virus or bacterium was not man made.

Tell that to people like John Burkhill, and all those other "fairy believers" you choose to insult.

Oh please, the insult is when someone tells you that the suffering through pain and misery of a child is dictated by a tooth fairy.

What astounds me is all these "do gooders" try to intervene and relieve the suffering when in actual fact they should be doing Gods work by amplifying said suffering..they're just getting in the way of his so called handy work. Geez, we lock up narcissistic psychopathic nutters for life who inflict less pain and suffering. Then again you would have to believe in fairies to believe in such hogwash.