Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Oh please, the insult is when someone tells you that the suffering through pain and misery of a child is dictated by a tooth fairy.

What astounds me is all these "do gooders" try to intervene and relieve the suffering when in actual fact they should be doing Gods work by amplifying said suffering..they're just getting in the way of his so called handy work. Geez, we lock up narcissistic psychopathic nutters for life who inflict less pain and suffering. Then again you would have to believe in fairies to believe in such hogwash.

there are many people like myself who are out there getting our hands dirty , feeding the starving , caring for the sick and loving people , there is nothing wrong in that , at the end of the day I choose to follow Gods teaching and gods ways , my freewill to chose

there are many people like myself who are out there getting our hands dirty , feeding the starving , caring for the sick and loving people , there is nothing wrong in that , at the end of the day I choose to follow Gods teaching and gods ways , my freewill to chose

Would you mind answering my last question?

What makes you think we created anthrax and what leads you to believe that we created ebola?

Which bacterial life is it that we can create?

Anthax is man made !!! hence why wouldnt ebola be man made , by man for his purposes

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 17:29 ----------

Most African's are seriously lacking in knowledge so I can imagine they will believe a lot of silly things, the question was put to you though, you claimed life can only be created by God, Ebola is a life form so must have been created by your God, and despite the fact that your God created something as nasty as Ebola you still feel the need to defend God.

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 15:09 ----------

Teeny as already claimed it is man made despite the fact that new research claims that 80% of cancers are just bad luck, random mutations arising during DNA replication in normal, noncancerous stem cells, and that it can not be prevented.

cancers are triggered by lifestyle , to

True, especially in humanitarian work.

Its fair to say though, that many of them are atheists, even in Christian organisations there are atheists and Christians working together with any divisions put aside.

Fortunately, speaking from experience, religion in our Hospitals isn't an issue Those are the places where other matters take precedence, and where all individual beliefs or non-belief, are respected, as they should be.

Anthax is man made !!! hence why wouldnt ebola be man made , by man for his purposes

It took me 30 seconds to find out that Anthrax wasn't man made, it's a disease that is caused by the bacteria Bacillus anthracis which was discovered in the late 19th century.

It took me 30 seconds to find out that Anthrax wasn't man made, it's a disease that is caused by the bacteria Bacillus anthracis which was discovered in the late 19th century.

well i stand corrected then , but it has been widely used in germ warfare so i assumed this to be the case however this is also said on the internet Anthrax (the disease caused by the bacterium bacillus anthracis) was indeed man-made. The bacteria was genetically engineered to be much more lethal than the previous natural form of the bacterium.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/10/september11.yemen

Edited by teeny

You cleared that up perfectly. :rolleyes:

You're quite curious

Are you an autistic, pedant I wonder?

Sticking to absolute terminology....when humans use words as mere symbols for what they are trying to communicate...

Language is anything but absolute

And if you tried to understand what the other person was trying to put across to you....instead of getting hung up on the words or their sequence...

You wouldn't be so irritated/irritating

Patiently ask someone to explain what they mean dude...instead of trying to pick holes in their thought processes, just to make yourself look superior

well i stand corrected then , but it has been widely used in germ warfare so i assumed this to be the case however this is also said on the internet Anthrax (the disease caused by the bacterium bacillus anthracis) was indeed man-made. The bacteria was genetically engineered to be much more lethal than the previous natural form of the bacterium.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/10/september11.yemen

That doesn't mean that it or Ebola is man made.

That doesn't mean that it or Ebola is man made.

well i am not sure we know the origin of how ebola has been made or created , In africa they themselves are asking is it germ warfare or a natural form bacteria and at the moment i would say that not enough is known about that oh and just for the record I have only been back just over 3 weeks now myself and it is a topic of discussion ! as people are questioning where it came from and there are again seemingly different strains of ebola virus

Edited by teeny

I do not know Mr Smith.I do not know Mr Smith.
I apologise if I've got that wrong but you do seem to share very similar views.

For instance the "cruel God" you don't believe in, the one you choose to define from a few selected passages of the old testament mostly.

Even theists have their moments where we rage against God in thought or words of "how could you let that happen" we wouldn't be human otherwise.

But the same people you and others refer to, those that have suffered greatly, perhaps something as devastating as losing a child, are often the very same people who following the normal stages of grief have often discovered faith, hope and peace in their belief of God and the afterlife.

Not due to what you think, a need to believe in something, but something much deeper then anyone can describe.