Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Anthax is man made !!! hence why wouldnt ebola be man made , by man for his purposes

You have the worst powers of reasoning ever. You make one incorrect assumption (ebola) based on another incorrect assumption (anthrax).

Being so quick to jump to baseless conclusions is not a good thing. Now knowing this, I have to ask, what is your reason for believing in your God?

I apologise if I've got that wrong but you do seem to share very similar views.

For instance the "cruel God" you don't believe in, the one you choose to define from a few selected passages of the old testament mostly.

Even theists have their moments where we rage against God in thought or words of "how could you let that happen" we wouldn't be human otherwise.

But the same people you and others refer to, those that have suffered greatly, perhaps something as devastating as losing a child, are often the very same people who following the normal stages of grief have often discovered faith, hope and peace in their belief of God and the afterlife.

Not due to what you think, a need to believe in something, but something much deeper then anyone can describe.

Is it not cruel to murder someone's child because you are angry with them?

You have the worst powers of reasoning ever. You make one incorrect assumption (ebola) based on another incorrect assumption (anthrax).

Being so quick to jump to baseless conclusions is not a good thing. Now knowing this, I have to ask, what is your reason for believing in your God?

I already answered that but i will answer again I see him in the work I am involved in and I see him healing people and see him working for us . i believe that faith works 2 ways theres a relationship between man and God

and heres a much longer version We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three Manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe that Jesus Christ was true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation. We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. Further, we believe that Jesus Christ arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. Further, we believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, but the evidence of the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence is a changed life. We believe that as Christians we must be filled daily by using our prayer language.

We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. We believe that the Bible is the true infallible Word of God, which cleanses our souls.

The Bible does not contain the Word of God, it is the Word of God. We believe that we are to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God, thereby learning His ways and exchanging our way of thinking for His.

We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. Therefore, every professing believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing. Further, we believe that each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fill. We accomplish this destiny by instructing, teaching, exhorting and admonishing believers in the ways of God.

We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness.

Edited by teeny

No I am not a member of Bulawayo Baptist church , why do you ask ? Although I do know this church and it's pastors[color

I was just interested which denomination you followed and assumed it was Baptist, or perhaps some other branch of the evangelical church.

I was just interested which denomination you followed and assumed it was Baptist, or perhaps some other branch of the evangelical church.

No I don't go to conventional church , I attend Elshaddia here in Sheffield meets at the Novatel at 11 am every Sunday

Anthax is man made !!! hence why wouldnt ebola be man made , by man for his purposes

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 17:29 ----------

cancers are triggered by lifestyle , to

A minority are but the majority are not, they are triggered by random mutations of your DNA.

I already answered that but i will answer again I see him in the work I am involved in and I see him healing people and see him working for us . i believe that faith works 2 ways theres a relationship between man and God

and heres a much longer version We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three Manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe that Jesus Christ wa mms true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation. We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. Further, we believe that Jesus Christ arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. Further, we believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, but the evidence of the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence is a changed life. We believe that as Christians we must be filled daily by using our prayer language.

We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. We believe that the Bible is the true infallible Word of God, which cleanses our souls.

The Bible does not contain the Word of God, it is the Word of God. We believe that we are to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God, thereby learning His ways and exchanging our way of thinking for His.

We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. Therefore, every professing believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing. Further, we believe that each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fill. We accomplish this destiny by instructing, teaching, exhorting and admonishing believers in the ways of God.

We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness.

What caused you to believe in the first place, right at the start?

well i stand corrected then , but it has been widely used in germ warfare so i assumed this to be the case however this is also said on the internet Anthrax (the disease caused by the bacterium bacillus anthracis) was indeed man-made. The bacteria was genetically engineered to be much more lethal than the previous natural form of the bacterium.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/10/september11.yemen

Any comments on all the other diseases caused by bacteria, virus and parasites that have killed millions of people over many thousands of years. You can not also claim that they were created by man.