Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Faith is believing without evidence and pulling apart what people believe is wrong it kind of like bullying people to believe and say what you want to you these statements cannot be real but i can tell you this is what Christians do believe and nothing you can say to me will change my opinion on what i have faith in and what i know and indeed have seen throughout my life and have seen very recently in Africa

Faith is more about ignoring the evidence rather than believing without it.

Faith is more about ignoring the evidence rather than believing without it.

The evidence you are speaking of is gossip and nothing ever came of any of what was said , I just asked a friend about that as it was long before my time .

this was a long time ago and not in the 2 years i have been in the church there , Its only hear say and the source isn't reliable really !! but the head of the church is a sinner just like you and me . I chose this church as they are going to places many churches don't go , the fellowship of the people here is genuine they love God, I am a great be;liever in getting hand dirty especially when i am in Africa on mission to the poorest of the poor , The other factor here is plenty of leaders have been innocent of what they have been charged with ! it basically gossip unless it can be substantiated by that i mean facts not hear say

This is not in question. I have no doubts about your conviction towards those less able, that can only be applauded, but your religion doesn't make you unique. What is questionable is the Hypocracy of the church and it's heads...all churches, all faiths. While you're getting your hands dirty there are those who are just getting dirty, and likely look down on you with contempt..when not in the pulpit that is.

The other factor here is plenty of leaders have been innocent of what they have been charged with ! it basically gossip unless it can be substantiated by that i mean facts not hear say

Theism isn't exactly fact based..but is based on a substantial amount of hear say. I'm more inclined to investigate corruption, immorality, crime, deceit as they are proven traits of individuals, including perfectly formed images of those that head your church that actually exist.

The evidence you are speaking of is gossip and nothing ever came of any of what was said , I just asked a friend about that as it was long before my time .

You have made several claims about God and each time those claims have been successfully countered with evidence, evidence which you just chose to ignore. This is faith, believing in something even when all the evidence tells you that it is not true, to have faith you need the ability to ignore evidence.

People of faith thought God made thunder, when it is proven that God does not make thunder they do not loose faith, they simply ignore that fact and make another false statement, when that is proven to be untrue they ignore the truth and make another false statement.

Edited by anfisa

This is not in question. I have no doubts about your conviction towards those less able, that can only be applauded, but your religion doesn't make you unique. What is questionable is the Hypocracy of the church and it's heads...all churches, all faiths. While you're getting your hands dirty there are those who are just getting dirty, and likely look down on you with contempt..when not in the pulpit that is.

I very much doubt that when I am getting my hand dirty that these people are doing what you say , usually they are praying for me and supporting the work I do eith by giving a box of calpol or paracetamol or a bag of bandages !

Theism isn't exactly fact based..but is based on a substantial amount of hear say. I'm more inclined to investigate corruption, immorality, crime, deceit as they are proven traits of individuals, including perfectly formed images of those that head your church that actually exist.

I have not doubt that leaders are familiar to sin and immorality etc but if this had been the case there would be not church , the problem is when you head a up an organisation like this you are open to this kind of accusation , my friend heads up a charity and was acussed of spending money on items which were for her own use , the gossip reached the ears of other people and before you could blink , she was alsorts , but actually she had never done what she was said to have done ! I tend to think that leaders are very vulnerable to this kind of gossip but mud sticks unfortunately and this causes people to believe gossip

---------- Post added 03-01-2015 at 14:31 ----------

You have made several claims about God and each time those claims have been successfully countered with evidence, evidence which you just chose to ignore. This is faith, believing in something even when all the evidence tells you that it is not true, to have faith you need the ability to ignore evidence.

Gossip cannot be counted as evidence

... nothing you can say to me will change my opinion on what i have faith in and what i know and indeed have seen throughout my life and have seen very recently in Africa

You have made several claims about God and each time those claims have been successfully countered with evidence, evidence which you just chose to ignore. This is faith, believing in something even when all the evidence tells you that it is not true, to have faith you need the ability to ignore evidence. ...

This is going nowhere.

Gossip cannot be counted as evidence

Yes it can, faithful people gossip all the time about things they do not understand, they make claims like man causes all suffering, this is easily countered by demonstrating that man did not create the bacteria, virus and parasites that do cause suffering. They say God is all loving but they ignore the fact if God does exist he must have created the all the bacteria virus and parasites that do cause suffering. Over the centuries the faithful have made many claims about God and each time they are proven to be wrong they simply ignore that evidence and move the goal posts.