Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

God doesn't like Sin full-stop. There's no levels of sin.

Our hearts of full of sin. Whether I go out and murder someone or think ill of someone, it's sin.

John 3: 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So murdering believer - everlasting life

covet neighbours ass, non believer - wrath of god.

Sounds like a bum deal to me

John 3: 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So murdering believer - everlasting life

covet neighbours ass, non believer - wrath of god.

Sounds like a bum deal to me

Again, no varying levels of sin, just sin.

But it all boils down to whether you have love for God. How could you expect God to grant you everlasting life with him if you don't believe/love him?

Tell him I'll pass thanks

I'll pray for you.

Would you tell that to the parents of the victim?

---------- Post added 05-01-2015 at 21:31 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Oh dear I'll try and live with that

I would say I am sorry for his behaviour , I would hope that his up bringing is enough that he would act honourably even though he has done wrong , I would hope he knew there had to consequences to his actions ( no me playing God )

having said that I have an adopted son who lived from be 4 to 12 on the streets of Harare , he's now 20 and teaching him about responsibility is hard but I have. A lot of patience and God is like that with us to teaching us how to behave which we all fail at daily

Again, no varying levels of sin, just sin.

But it all boils down to whether you have love for God. How could you expect God to grant you everlasting life with him if you don't believe/love him?

Well it does look like varying level.

How can you love an immoral god which condones slavery, genocide, murder of children?

Would you tell that to the parents of the victim?

I'm not sure how that conversation would come up to be honest.

But in that scenario, the parents would most likely be :

1. Religious (not necessarily Christian) and have a basic idea that a God would deal with their sin

2. Atheist/Agnostic and would dismiss the whole concept in the first place

Well it does look like varying level.

Of course it would. Because you are an Atheist and it suits your reasoning. :lol: But in the bible it doesn't state any varying levels of sin. Just sin....

How can you love an immoral god which condones slavery, genocide, murder of children?

I love my God on the basis that he is still willing to forgive me for all my sins even though I am not deserving of his forgiveness.

Edited by Delayed

I haven't experienced my God as genocidal or murdering my children, so I wouldn't know. Again, personal relationship with God. Yes, parts of the Old Testament give an indication of a vengeful, angry God etc. But again, Jesus came to fulfil the law and God did not act the same in the New Testament because he came to save man etc.

So your god isn't perfect then, I guess had to calm down on the killing for better publicity.