Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Haters gonna hate though

but lying is wrong , I know people say things like its a little white lie but in actual fact those lies can ruin trust within a relationship ! so yes is sin and there for not good or helpful

Continually?

"I've had a right day at work."

"I don't care. Your office stories bore me."

:P

I would still prefer the truth !! really as if later on the husband were to tell me this I would feel he'd lied to me for months even years , truth does come out eventually and them, so i value truthfulness , there is of course a different way to say what is needed to be said ,

Edited by teeny

I would still prefer the truth !! really as if later on the husband were to tell me this I would feel he'd lied to me for months even years , truth does come out eventually and them, so i value truthfulness , there is of course a different way to say what is needed to be said ,

Interesting, the definition of truth is;

'in accordance with fact or reality'

Yet your views regarding Christianity are in no way in accordance with fact or reality.

Interesting, the definition of truth is;

'in accordance with fact or reality'

Yet your views regarding Christianity are in no way in accordance with fact or reality.

that is your opinion and not that of myself and my husband, with out honesty any relationship isn't real , esp[especially if it with a significant other , You see i have trust in God in all areas of my life and in my family. my relationship with God is reality not fiction, although in your eyes you cant see it.

Edited by teeny